You can BUY the CALENDAR here: www.calvendo.co.uk/galerie/12-…AMAZON: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1325407003…
Book Depository: www.bookdepository.com/search/…
And clothes, wall art, house decor & much more here: www.redbubble.com/people/ladyk…
And at Society6: society6.com/product/12-zodiac…
Gemini ♊️ - Twins (Foxes) // Air // Mercury • May 21 - June 20
Inspired by Western astrology I designed a humanized version of Gemini.
Why did a choose foxes to represent the twins? Foxes are some of the animals that represent Gemini. They're intelligent, fast and kind of difficult to define. Foxes represent the agility, intelligence, secrets and humor of Gemini.
• Character: They're Gemini, human-like twin sisters with fox features (their ears, nose, mouth and tail), related to the Teumessian Fox (also called the Cadmean Vixen, was a giant fox destined never to be caught). They have a volatile temperament, and their strength is their versatility, allowing them to learn a little about everything and develop skills in many areas. They're ruled by Mercury and their element is the Air, allowing them to hold artistic and creative abilities. To the other signs they're very intelligent and have a wide appreciation for the arts, philosophy, history and science, although they do not like boring people, routine procedures and usually struggle to deal with authoritative figures. They tend to be drastic and hasty but they're very responsible and disciplined. They have a dual personality and are sensitive as well but use their intelligence to counter anything that upsets them.
• Background: I used Gemini's colors for the background, white is the color of Mercury (its planet) and since its element is the Air, I placed the twins over a sea of clouds. Since Mercury is the nearest planet to the Sun, they have a very bright background. Because of their duality, one of the twins is happy and the other one is sad, but both are engaged in a pensive mood.
• Colors: white, black, yellow and saffron.
• Gemstones: crystal, beryl and topaz.
• Metals: mercury.
• Trees: walnut and beech.
• Flowers: lily of the valley, lavender and carnations.
Disclaimer: This character and design was created by me (LadyKraken)
⚫ Buy Prints and more at Redbubble: www.redbubble.com/people/ladyk…
⚫ Buy too at Society6: society6.com/product/gemini100…
Patrons will Get with March 2018 Rewards:
⚫ Step By Step JPG Complete Progression Pictures
March 2018 Rewards will be send between days 3-5 of April 2018, once the pledges are processed.
Patrons will Get with November 2017 Rewards:
⚫ HI-RES .png 3000px 300ppi
¡Por favor, queremos ver más trabajos tuyos en el grupo!
Please, We want to see more works in the group of you!