I use a Current Commissions list and a Waiting List - They're on my main page.
PLEASE, contact me and we can start working on your commission ASAP!
Watch and follow my account, I'll keep you updated in Journals and Status Updates.
Prices ($ USD / € EUROS / DeviantART points)
- Basic Background (gradient): free
- Extra character: 20% discount for the characters in the same artwork.
- GIF animation: ask.
- Line art + flat colors: add flat colors to lineart for small fee.
- Paying various commissions at once: can have discounts for quantity depending on subjects (ie. similar backgrounds, sharing characters, etc.) Ask me
- Simple Background (minimalist).
- Medium/complex Background.
- Very Complex Characters.
- Mecha / armor.
- Concept art / full design.
- Private work (I can't upload anything to DA/patreon): + 30% of the final price (remaining anonymous doesn't increment price)
What you get
- 2 sketches
- lineart + flats
- 5000px HI-RES PNG
- If SFW: video tutorial
- If NSFW: alternative version
- Fanart / OC / Anthro / Mecha / Armor
- Erotic / Fetish / BDSM (Full List of Fetishes)
- Horror / Gore
- Shape swap (shifting / transformation)
- Age progression / regression
- Loli / Shota
- Diaper / Inflation
- NonCon / Hate art
- I share all my commissions with DA and Patreon (and other social media), so if you want to keep it private, tell me right away
- Please: keep depictions clear and concise & read full info at fav.me/db2eve2 (this page)
- For any question, send me a note (or an email to: email@example.com )
Important about fetishes
>> Full List of Fetishes <<
- I have no problem in drawing fetishes as long as they don't glorify Non-Consensual actions (or are plain NonCon) and they don't involve scat, death, incest and minors.
- I'm probably forgetting something, (I sure don't know everything about fetishes), so if you have any question, you can send me a note!
Commissioned image and final work Info
- All commissions options are done with a simple free background if not stated the contrary.
- Max of 3 characters per image, unless is an age progression / regression / shape swap transformation (up to 5 stages).
- Changes will only be accepted on the sketch stage (for line/design changes) and on the flat colors stage (for colors changes).
- You'll get a full resolution image, with a small signature and without watermarks. About A3 / 5000px large / 300ppi / PNG.
- The small signature I put on them, must not be removed.
Rights and sharing Info
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission.
- I reserve the right to share a smaller copy with a watermark on it at my Patreon page, and make a tutorial of the painting process for Youtube. But I won't use it for prints, or promotional material at sites as Redbubble.
- You can upload the finished work to your DeviantART gallery or share it outside DeviantART, as long as you give me credit, and it's not shared at full HD.
- WIP shots will be sent periodically, and sometimes shared on my social media accounts. If you want to keep your commission private, tell me.
- Payment is done before I start working.
- Payment USD via PayPal & dA points. No refunds or exchanges allowed.
- Payment after I accept the commission and before I start drawing.
- Prices are subject to change. (Previously paid commissions will retain previous price. Commissions in process still not paid will benefit from the lower price (old or new). New commissions will be subject to new price.)
- Prices don't include the rights to the artwork. As the artist, I still hold rights to the image. This means, the image is yours for personal use, but you can't mass print, sell, resell, or make money off it in any way. If you plan to publish / make money with the image, additional fees may apply.
- Support me on Patreon to get NEW rewards: www.patreon.com/ladykraken
- Purchase PAST rewards in Gumroad: gumroad.com/ladykraken
Thanks for your comment!
I've already got the luck to paint a couple mecha paintings, I've also worked on a tank, and I'm working on another tank now.
I like a lot to have the opportunity to work on different things like these, I think that helps me on getting better at drawing different things :)
Would love to work on a commission for you!
One character in full body in lineart with B&W is 1800 points, in flat colors is 2100 points and in full digital is 4200 points.
Not sure what you mean by fullbody ship, sorry! In like two characters?
MLP Ocs are awesome!!
(And what is b&w?? Im confused tbh >~<)
Ill be back soon with the points (and by soon, i mean, like, at least within 1-2 months XD)