Okay, so allow me to update you on Plasma: One Fang Deep: Chapter Two
Pages done: 1 and 1/3 out of 60.
Panels done: 3 and 1/2 out of 234.
Chapter Two Cover: Finished.
Changes from the first chapter include: The way tears and blood are drawn has been updated to look more realistic. Last chapter I drew tears and blood as just blobs, which don't really look good, Hopefully this change in the style of these two liquids are supported by everyone who happens to read my webcomic.
Now, for those that care, here's a small update on my life!
- I've gotten better in confidence and being social.
- I've made more friends at school.
- I like all my classes this trimester.
- I have two art classes (Graphic Design 1, and Painting).
- Mixed Choir has really changed me to be a better person.
- My choir teacher, Brooks, seems to be really proud of my progress. My friend Kenzie, who's in Concert Choir, said that Brooks talks about me a lot, which really warms my heart.
- I have a crush on a guy in Mixed Choir. He's friends with my best friend Athena's boyfriend Levi. He (the guy I like) sometimes sits with us at lunch. We're gonna sing a song together sometime, which I'm excited for.
- I'm working on my mental health (sort of), and I'm starting to identify and label my issues (including obsession and jealousy). After all, the first step to fixing a problem is identifying it.
Anyways, thanks for reading my lil update! I hope you all have a good day and a wonderful holiday!