Thats what my Bowtie theme should be like...
The controls apear by hovering the cover.
The small grey bar at the bottom is the progressbar.
[23/09/2010] Small Update:
- Buttons have a light hover effect.
- The Rating is "previewed" by hovering. Note: there is a small dead zone (about 2px around the stars&dot), to prevent flickering, just click on the stars / dot !
- The white line at the top, while controls are visible, is now painted with css instead of being part of the background image.
[23/09/2010] Minor Update:
- The progress bar uses now a mask (at the start of a song its now a little cleaner)
- The progress bar has a transition effect, good if songs change or for short songs.
- The buttons now have a pressed status, which means it looks like you press the button down.
- You can display the Time in one of the following modes:
- fixed theme button line wrap (i had the error since the new bowtie version 1.3 )
mode 0: nothing
mode 1: played time | song length
mode 2: time left | song length
mode 3: played time | time left
mode 4: played time | song length | time left
Default is mode 1. (this is NOT shown in the pic above)
You cycle thru modes by clicking on the time, if mode 0 is active just click where it used to be.
The mode is saved, beyond quitting.
You do not have to fear that calculating the time takes all of your cpu, its only done when visible.
- Commented most of the code (not the time mode thing, thats new).
- The theme is now about 1MB in size. -.-
It seams i am still not done yet...
theme i ripped apart and used as a start: Drawer by ~Khashiguana [link]
i had to use a nice theme to make a nice theme ^^
buttons: iTunes Button Set by ~jaytheasianman [link]
thank you very much !
the song rating code is from the theme: Head Up Mini by Laurent Baumann
the masking idea is from the theme: Capsule Title Mod by ~phmongeau [link]
Background / Wallpaper i used can be found here: Perfume Harvester by *asuka111 [link]