Heart Shop - Open
"Why, hello there... seems like you've got a lot of hearts. Surely you don't need them all - care for a trade?"
Welcome to the Heart Shop! This is where you can exchange your hard-earned hearts for various items to use within the Kitvoren group!
The shop contains unlimited stock, but each item has per-person limits and other info that is listed below. Make sure to read everything before purchasing!
Remember, things purchased here with hearts can only be resold for hearts- never for any real or digital currency!
Please keep in mind things may be subject to change, as this is a new system
I am always open to feedback!
Comment below to claim! (Please also use this journal for transferring hearts or items that are not uploaded to the masterlist; just be sure to tag the other person so they can confirm)
Heart Storage: >Click Here<
Common standard Kitvoren: 10 hearts
Common unmasked Kitvoren: 10 hearts
Eyeblight MYO: 10 hearts
Sealslug MYO: 10 hearts
Blinkowl MYO: 10 hearts
[Season] common MYO: X hearts
- MYOs can not be purchased if you already have an unused MYO of that type
- MYOs bought from the shop can't be traded or gifted until 2 weeks after they are designed
+1 Uncommon trait: 10 hearts
+1 Rare trait: 15 hearts
+1 Chimera trait (standard Kitvoren only): 20 hearts
+1 Hallowed trait (unmasked Kitvoren only): 20 hearts
- There is currently no limit on trait purchases; they do not have to be used before buying more
- Trait upgrades are non-transferrable; they can't be traded, gifted or resold to another user
Seasonal downgrade: 30 hearts
Helix upgrade: 30 hearts
Helix MYO (common): 30 hearts
- Downgrades can only be used on Kitvoren that were originally a season type, but can be purchased year-round
- Upgrades will only be available during their specific season
- Upgrades can be used on an already-season Kitvoren, but the two seasons won't stack
- Seasonal upgrades do not add +1 traits; they add specific traits. You will not get an extra +1 if your Kitvoren already has a trait that the upgrade provides
+1 ability: 10 hearts
- Please discuss your ability idea with LaBaskerville for approval before applying it
- There is currently no limit on ability purchases; they do not have to be used before buying more
- Abilities are non-transferrable; they can't be traded, gifted or resold to another user