Soo I got tagged by ~awanqi (https://www.deviantart.com/awanqi) to answer some artsy questions.
I copied the rules, they go like this:
1. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
2. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for your ten tags.
3. Choose ten people and put their icon in your journal. (You don't have to)
4. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
5. NOT something like "you are tagged if you read that".
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people. (You don't have to)
7. No tag backs!
8. You can't say that you don't do tags. (Yes you can)
9. You MUST make a journal entry.
Just a few words for this beautiful occassion which is celebrating the coming of 2016. I hope you all had a blast at your New Years Eve parties, be it big or small ones. I'd love to hear how you spent it. ^^
May the 2016 be an even better year than '15, full of happiness, success and honest, true friends around every single one of you. Stay creative and bold in all thinga you do!! Hugs<3
P.S. To anyone who's reading this - thank you for your support for my creations. It means a lot to me to feel interest in what I do. I'm very grateful!
Hello beautiful people!
I'm writing this journal because I feel bad for not posting anything for a week. It might not seem as much (and certainly does not to me, with all the work) but still, I can't stop thinking that I'm kind of... neglecting you, who decided to watch me doing my thing on here.
Actually, I just wanted to say that I won't be posting as often, unfortunately. I'll do my best to make the updates as frequent as possible but I hope you understand that I have school going on which is also a large amount of work, there goes the theatre I'm also a part of and it all takes a lot of my time. I'm not the kind of person who always ma