Yeah, I'm new here, like you can't tell that from my artwork! I love art and my forte is caricaturing but I usually do it as a hobby, a pass time thing. I love the work that I see on deviantart and it inspired me so I created a colored manga project for the first time. That's why I joined deviantart, to display it. And to motivate myself to make more.
So here I am, fighting on...
:thumb181484648: :thumb106755448: :thumb174902450:
TEN ARE YOU’S
1. Are you single - Yes. (Why is this invariably the first question?)
2. Are you happy - Yes. As happy as one can normally be.
3. Are you bored - No. Happiness and boredom don't gel well for me. Anyways, lots to do!
4. Are you naked - You're not likely to find out in any case.
5. Are you a blonde - No.
6. Are you moody - I'm female, so...
7. Are you a lover/hater - Neither. I'm a realist.
8. Are you hot/cold - Presently, my hands are cold. (Temperature: 1.7 degrees Celsius)
9. Are you Irish - No.
10. Are you Asian - Yup!
1. Name – Firm believer of anonymity in the virtual world.
2. Nicknames – La Cruciatus for you.
3. Any birth marks - Niet!
4. Hair color – Raven.
5. Natural hair color - Natural raven.
6. Eye color - Chocolate brown with a tendency to appear cat-like in sunlight (or so I've been told).
7. Height - Let me put it this way: Wish I could expand like the Eiffel Tower in summers.
8. Mood - Pleasant around pleasant people.
9. Favorite colour – Whatever suits me.
10. One Place You Want to Visit - Hogwarts
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Do you believe in love at first sight – Love to believe, hard to believe.
2. Do you believe in soul mates - Same as above.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - Yes. But that's life.
5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? - Never stopped and asked.
6. Ever had your heart broken? - It's still beating, so no...
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? - Yeah. That's teenage for you.
8. Are you afraid of commitment? - Haven't had the chance to figure the answer to this one.
9. Who was the last person you hugged? - My friends. (Hug my mum on a daily basis ^_^)
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - My mum.
TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust - Love.
3. Cats or dogs – Dogs.
4. A few best friends or many regular friends - I've both.
5. Television or internet - Internet, you get the former with the latter.
6. Chinese Or Indian - Indian. (I'm one.)
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - Either, but with the right person.
8. Money or Happiness - Happiness. (But somehow, it's more comfortable crying in a BMW than on a bicycle )
9. Night or day - Day.
10. Msn or phone - Phone. (Hang on, Msn still exists?)
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out – LOL, yeah!
2. Been skinny dipping - Sorry, I've no intention of being jailed, so NO.
3. Bungee jumped – Someday...
4. Finished an entire jaw breaker – Never had one. (I rather value my jaws.)
5. Lied to someone you liked – Inevitable.
6. Wanted an ex bf/gf back – Not applicable.
7. Cried yourself to sleep? - Rarely.
8. Cried because you lost a pet – No. Never had one. (Everyone's working in my family)
9. Wanted to disappear – Occassionally. My mind's a good place to escape into.
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - Either.
2. Light or dark hair – Either.
3. Hugs or kisses - Both.
4. Shorter or taller – Tall enough for me.
5. Intelligence or attraction – Intelligence is an attraction for me.
6. Romantic or spontaneous - A girl wants EVERYTHING.
7. Funny or serious - As the situations demands.
8. Older or Younger - What does it matter if we both love each other? (Die, cougar haters!)
9. Outgoing or quiet - A girl wants EVERYTHING.
10. Sweet or Bad Ass – A girl wants EVERYTHING. XD
TEN HAVE YOU’S
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yes, I'm very competitive. (Sports, dance, music, eloqution, you name it.)
2. Ever done drugs – No. Drugs are Uncool.
3. Ever consumed alcohol? - Yes. But I'm still a teetotaller.
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team – Not my cup of tea.
6. Ever Been on a dance team - Yeah. Fond memories ^_^
7. Ever been on a sports team - Yes. Not so fond memories this time, but it was the sport.
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - No. I'm but a mere plebeian.
10. Ever been in a rap video? - 'Nuff, you dawg! (Of course not!)
1. Last person who called you - A friend.
2. Last person you hung out with - College mates.
4. Last time you worked – Never in my life. Don't have the concept of part time jobs here in India.
5. Last person you tackled – A gun wielding gangster! (Hehe, no. Can't remember actually. I'm generally non violent.)
6. Last person you IM’d - A childhood friend I don't get to see anymore.
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with? - My best buddies. Breaking Dawn part 2 was fun!
9. Last thing you missed – Missing plenty of things right now.
10. Last thing you ate - A boiled egg for dinner.
LAST PERSON TO
1. Sleep beside you? - Like I would tell!
2. See you cry? – I prefer not creating a scene.
3. You went out to dinner with? - Parents.
5. You talked on the phone to?- College mate.
7. Made you laugh? - My mum. (We both share a similar sense of humour.)
WOULD YOU RATHER
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? - None. Ears are enough.
2. Be serious or be funny? - Well, it would be a bit rude to crack jokes at a funeral. (As the situation calls for!)
3. Drink whole or skim milk? - Any kind but it must be flavoured.
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? - Yeah, coz I love my enemies to death. Family, of course.
1. Simple or complicated? - Like I said before: Female.
2. Retarded? - I believe that word has been categorised as offensive, like up there with 'nigger' and 'paki'.
DO YOU PREFER
1. Flowers or candy? - It's the thought which counts. ^_^
2. Gray or black? - Black.
3. Colour or Black and white photos? - It's the memories which makes you smile. ^_^
4. Sunrise or sunset? - Sunset.
6. Staying up late or waking up early? - Staying up late, definitely.
1. Do you like anyone? - Not anyone at the moment.
2. Do they know it? - Deluded ones.
DO YOU PREFER
1. Sun or moon? - Moon. It changes.
2.. Winter or Summer? - Spring.
3. Left or right? - Right.
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? - I've both.
5. Sun or rain? - Clouds.
6. Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? - Vanilla topped with Chocolate.
7. Vodka or Jack Daniels? - Partial teetotaller.
1. Nervous Habits? - Nerves of steel.
2. Are you double jointed? - Sounds... painful. No.
3. Can you twist your tongue around and roll it? - *In the middle of attempting to do so*
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? - Yeah!
5. Can you cross your eyes? - Yeah!
6. Do you make your bed daily? - If I have the time or feel like doing so.
1. Which shoe goes on first? - Never paid attention.
2. Ever thrown something at someone? - Not recently. (I mean not angrily.)
3. On average, how much money do you carry with you? - Enough.
4. What jewellery do you wear? - Whatever goes with my outfit.
5. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - Twirl.
6. Have you ever eaten Spam? - Whuzzat?
7. Favorite ice cream? - Vanilla with chocolate sauce.
8. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? - Currently, none. Have to go shopping.
9. What’s your favorite beverage? - Water. Nothing can compare.
10. Do you cook? - The easy stuff.
IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU
1. Had a relationship? - No.
2. Bought something? - Yeah! Firm believer in retail theraphy.
4. Sang? - Frequently.
5. Been hugged? - Even more frequently.
6. Felt stupid? - I'm a confident person. But I've had my moments.
7. Missed someone? - Not really.
1. Last Alcoholic Drink: - Two and a half months back.
2. Last Car ride: - Hmm...
3. Last Movie Seen: - Watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on TV the other day. Gotta love Johnny Depp.
4. Last Song Played: Pop Danthology 2012.
Current Mood: Relaxed.
Current Music: Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin)
Current Mood: Overwrought
Current Music: Long Black Road (Electric Light Orchestra)
Current Mood: Zealous
Current Music: Saint-Saëns Cello Concerto in A minor, Op. 33
Current Mood: Freaking out
Current Music: Get it Up (Mindless Self Indulgence)
Current Mood: Full-on Fangirling
Current Music: Future Fish (Style Five)