A dream creature simply known as the ‘Fauchereve’ has kidnapped several nations to be part of their perfect dream paradises. However, for Italy in particular, their dreams may lead to their death. It’s up to the other nations to go in and rescue them from this nightmare in disguise.
Genre: Fantasy-Adventure RPG
Rating: T+ (Language, Violence, Gore)
Completion time: 20+ hours
------------------------------------------------Happy Dreamtalia Anniversary, everyone! This marks the beginning of the project and it's now 6 years old. With a lot of determination, patience and a fuck ton of beta-testing, the full game is now ready to be released! It's so strange how far we have come, but I can't thank you all enoughChapters 1-50 are done, with extra bonus features to boot!- All cards are collectible and there are 7 achievement cards to get! Can you collect them all?- Screenshot Gallery- Faceset Gallery
- Fanart Corner
- Lots of Lore/Character extras
- Original musicNow, we do have a few rules about it and a few bits of information about the game itself so read carefully!!----IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS; PLEASE READ IN HERE, IF YOU ASK IN THE COMMENTS SOMETHING THAT IS ANSWERED HERE I WILL NOT ANSWER IT-----Now, we do have a few rules about it and a few bits of information about the game itself so read carefully!!- This does not work on Mac and Chromebooks
- To backspace, press X
- Press Alt+Enter to make it full screen
- When in the Tarot Card area, press Q or W to turn the pages to see more cards
- Old saves will not work!! You need to play from the beginning!
- You must have a RPG Maker XP+VX Ace RTP (Run-Time Package) downloaded to play! (can be found here www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/a… )
- BUT You must download the RTP before you download this game or else it will not work! We recommend downloading all RTPs (XP, Ace, VX and 2003. To be safe)
- IF THE GAME SAYS IT IS MISSING RGSS-RTP Standard; it means the RPG Maker XP Run-Time Package, please uninstall the game, download that package (which can easily be found on google) and once that is downloaded reinstall the game.
- If it is missing a certain sound, we are unable to help you, our only recommendation is uninstalling the game, reinstalling the RTPs and then reinstalling the game again. The game needs to be off the computer before you download the package properly
- If your computer cannot open a .rar, downloading the free program WinRAR can help you should you decide to go that route
- You are able to Let's Play and livestream this game, no need to ask permission
- If you repost any of the material of this game, please be sure to give proper credit to the game/artist!!
- If you comment about any of these things, we will not answer you! The answers are right here!
YES THIS THING IS NOT PERFECT, there may be one or two minor bugs in there but this is still a work in progress but majority there should not be anything major; but to make sure your game does not crash, follow these rules!:- Do not press S or A during any of the cutscenes. If after a cutscene you go too slow, press A and press forward to fix it.
- For a first playthrough, be careful jumping, for that can break the game far past how I'm able
- Yes we are aware not all the text is centered or spaced correctly, no matter what we have tried this glitch won't be fixed.
Title Screen/Screenshots was drawn by Owyn-Sama (1-12), IndiMage (13-22), Pochayuuris (22-42), sophloulou (43-50)
Currently there’s no way to change the party formation
Getting all the pure water from the spring near the Nightlife town gate is on purpose, use it to your hearts content
Walking on the beds in the tower is on purpose, if you click enter while on them you can get a full heal
Because of the saves, be aware that they are not updated with the current skills and stats+certain people’s picture. For those fresh, best start from the beginning.
Boss Battles were drawn by Owyn-Sama
and Panic-Is-My-Rain Facesets were drawn by Panic-Is-My-Rain Smaller battlers, puzzle shots were drawn by IndiMage and @AdriTheUnikitty
Battlebacks were made by Skitzen
and Panic-Is-My-Rain Creators of the game is Myself and PianodreamThank you to Skitzen for all your coding help
Thank you to all the v.5 betatesters for this game!!
More detailed credits found in the end of the game!Should you have any major bugs, please report the problem to me!Enjoy the game and sweet dreams~~
Should you want to support me more to make more games like this, please support my patreon or buy me a ko-fi!ko-fi.com/kyokoon www.patreon.com/kyokoon64?ty=h
Let's Plays of Full Game:
Kyokoon64 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq0LAQ…
Itachu Gaming - www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QF7VR…
Tsuki Tachibana - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iub9XB…
ARIA Gaming - www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqsl41…peppermix14
LuneStriker246 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlOzMb…TheAlmightyTema
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnF7jX… Download:drive.google.com/file/d/1z_wro…
For those with 5.2; replace the game.rgssd (the one with a piece of paper with an orange sun on it) with thisdrive.google.com/file/d/1b-eb-…
ver 5 posted 3/12
ver 5.1 posted 3/14 (fixed gamebreaking glitches and some typos)
ver 5.2 posting 3/17 (fixed card 24, fixed battle backs for iron fortress + dark forest)
ver 5.3 posting 3/20 (fixed credits "script hanging" glitch)