With the collaborative assistance of sallen623
, I proudly present the supporting cast of Team NIFTOT with a couple additional extras that compliment the journal in question.
To start things off, we'll begin with their friends outside of the team.
- A friend of Judy Herrison. She's a tactician (considering that she's clever and crafty iin many ways) who's hooked with boys, is easily distracted, and has a high interest in sports. Among them are tackle football, tennis, and martial arts.Nigel Pourter
- A friend of Cybil Herrison and Rachel's brother. He's got a taste for both video games and anime, as well as punk-rock music. Not to mention that he dresses nicely like Judy usually does. Even back at a younger age, he can be curious. Trevon Ridley
- A friend of Fredrick Geraldsworth. A neurotic kid who's merely worried about most things, overthinks everything, and is known to get emotional at the wrong times. His dream career is to take a position in computing (or maybe become a dentist, whichever works with his capabilities).Debbie Fitzsimons
- A friend of Judy Herrison. She is known to have a sense of humor and can be slightly more childish than Judy. Not to mention that she has a hidden strength that she does not know.Kara Hartman
- A local at Heartford High and a big fan of Cherrie Andrews. Being elegant and willing,
she's willing to take a few lessons from Cherrie herself (when necessary). Outside of her dedication, she's also known for her taste in crafts.Aaron O'Hara
- A friend of the team and a voice-of-experience on love. His hobbies include reading
romance novels and practicing his love techniques on plush dummies. No wonder he's working hard on being a romance tutor.Valerie Crowford
- A friend of Judy Herrison. She is obsessed with anime and comics, and also likes various sport-based activities, such as athletics and diving. She's also proven to be more intelligent than Judy, but she can be a bit aggressive.Jennifer Sewerd
- A friend of Cybil Herrison. She happens to share some of the traits that Cybil has, including his love of science and his ever-expanding intelligence (although it can be bothersome at times).Michelle Linnox
- A friend of Cybil Herrison and a classmate of Judy Herrison. She's not too bright, but she's rather easy-going and compassionate. Her dream career is to became a part of the theater business.Hilda Jordan
- A friend of Cherrie Andrews. She is the more grouchy type, being resentful and pessimistic, with no personal interests and a distaste for boys. Let us not forget that she had a long history of family-related problems. Will there be any way to turn her behavior around? Maybe, but it'll be rather difficult to accomplish.Lori Kutcher
- A friend of both Cherrie Andrews and Hilda Jordan. Although she wears goth clothing, she is known to have a more positive outlook in life unlike the "Negative Nancy," Hilda. She is also the head of a school club on self-defense, a club that may have played a part in helping out with Cherrie when she needed to toughen up.Marilyn Heinz
- A friend of Fredrick Geraldsworth. A natural bobby-soxer with one thing on the mind: technology. Like Fredrick, she also has a great taste in computers. Whenever someone needed help in terms of computers, Marilyn is always there to lend a hand on the subject in question.Gary Caulfield
- A friend of Fredrick Geraldsworth. He is known to be a food fanatic with an unquenchable appetite. Winding the clock a bit, the first time he met Fredrick, he hadn't the interest in cooking since the geek was a bit nervous at the time. However, after Fredrick got to know the Herrison siblings, he was also confident enough to give Gary some tips at cooking his own meals.Spencer Rotgers
- A friend of Judy Herrison. He shares some similar aspects to Judy, including the fact that he dresses as well as she does and he has her adventurous nature. Let's just say that he has all the potential to even be a boyfriend to her.Jared Marshall
- A friend of Cybil Herrison who's planning to become either a strong fighter or a happening rock musician. He may not be as smart as his friend (that and he's also reluctant to make decisions for himself), he still copes a cool attitude.
Next up are the families of the members of the team
- Fredrick's little sister, who was always the curious type and even after moving to Heartford, she has some of her nervousness left over (not to mention she seems more shyer than her older brother). Let's hope she'll get used to the place.Philip Geraldsworth
- Father of Fredrick Geraldsworth and vice-president of Bytesmart Technologies. Being clever, brilliant, and possessing a high IQ, his promotion to being vice-present lead to the move to Heartford. Should I also mention that he's open-minded and has got quite a sense of humor?Bernie "Big Bob" Anderson
- Cherrie's adoptive father and the leader of a freedom-fighting punk motorcycle gang called the "High-Stringers." He's cocky and easy-going, but also caring for his adopted daughter and always knows what's best for her (sometimes).Janet Herrison
- The mother of the Herrison twins. Like her daughter, she's is level-headed and caring towards her family and anyone in need. She is concerned however about her daughter's eating habits.Craig Herrison
- The father of the Herrison twins. Being manly and confident like his son (albelt being cocky and bumbling), works as an IT employee. Though he's not in control over team operations, he's still willing to exercise his authority over their home life, but on a limited extent. And Judy's fear of spiders are inherited from him.
Before I get to the alternative outfits, Here's a gander at one of the major settings for the comic: Heartford High.
Heartford High has a lot of classes for a whole ton of subjects, including (outside of the usual math, science, and history classes) music classes and technology classes. There's also student-run school clubs that the students (including the members of Team NIFTOT themselves and some of their friends) engage in after school. Plus, there's a room where you can check out the exotic pets and meet with them (but only if they let you).
Now onto the alternative outfits for our team!
ALTERNATIVE OUTFITSJudy Herrison
's oh-so-precious alternative outfit adds cuteness to his personality. Not to mention that a sweater vest can compliment a girl like her.
The alternative outfit I had in mind for Cybil Herrison
is mainly based on that of Fredrick Geraldsworth, but worked to suit his normal palette.Fredrick Geraldsworth
's alternative attire gives him an extra layer of handsomeness, not to mention that an outfit like this compliments the geeky feel.Cherrie Andrews
's alternative getup is mainly based on the punk rocker musicians outfits. Plus, it gives me an opportunity to have her break from the punk-jacket.
There will be more concepts to come in the future, mainly for antagonists and stories planned for the comic concept.
Once again, special thanks goes to sallen623
for most of the ideas.