- Do not write an insult to others.
- Don't steal my work.
- Do not ask questions about my personal life.
- Invitations to dating sites and the like are not considered.
- For requests and commissions, write only in private messages.
- Do not place ads.
- Use obscene language in moderation.
- Do not send NSFW content in comments or by personal message.
- Do not spam.[Questions, requests, commissions, and so on] Don't expect me to answer you quickly.
- Please, before asking questions about my work, read the description of this work or the description of the album where this work is located. Questions like "Where can I find this?"
And so welcome.
Why Kyberkuwa? Kyberkurwa is just a stupid joke) This hashtag was created for news about "Cyberpunk 2077". Cyber, because cyberpunk, and kurva, because this is the word with which foreigners associate Poland. I also have Polish roots, and I really love the aesthetics of cyperpunk. When I chose a nickname on this site, I did not know that the name could be changed later only for money. I prefer to be called Srbui.
Why Srbui? It sounds beautiful, that's why I took it. Also, this name is difficult to pronounce for some, and I like to mock gently sometimes)
SFM Request: OPEN
I can't name my favorite movies, musicians or artists. Everyone is good for me in their own way. But I can name those that aroused my interest in these genres or just left a lot of impressions. In movies, I prefer science fiction, horror, action and fantasy. I especially like old movies. I can also say about books. In music, I prefer classical, folk, rock, trip-hop, new age, darkwave.
Cultures of other peoples, dancing[I have been a member of the Arabesque collective for more than 10 years], sports, yoga, ornithology, applied art.