Kweh-chan's avatar
Occupy
71 44 1K (1 Today)
By Kweh-chan   |   Watch
Published: December 1, 2011
© 2011 - 2019 Kweh-chan
...pretty much what happened in 32BBY

Too many Occupy ____'s...

There's making a point, and then there's just being a troll. I don't care if you are the 1%, I'm the other 99% who's sick and tired of hearing it!

For the record, I'm NOT going to go into any political discussions here. Just enjoy the art, okay?

YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Edit: It's funny that no one seems to realise that he's sitting in the Queen's chair...
Image size
1600x1224px 119.4 KB
Comments44
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Sign In
PieGeo190's avatar
Looks like a comfortable chair :) good drawing :)
Ultralavender's avatar
UltralavenderHobbyist Digital Artist
I must hug Nute!
AwesomeDisease's avatar
You are brilliant for this.
Kweh-chan's avatar
Kweh-chanHobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you! 8D
LadyoftheGeneral's avatar
LadyoftheGeneralProfessional General Artist
LMAO, this is really great! Love it.
Kweh-chan's avatar
Kweh-chanHobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks very much! 8D
LadyoftheGeneral's avatar
LadyoftheGeneralProfessional General Artist
You're welcome!
Nala15's avatar
Nala15Professional Digital Artist
OMG!!! I NEVER fave Gunray pics, but this one made me laugh sooo hard! :rofl: AWESOME!!!! :clap:
Kweh-chan's avatar
Kweh-chanHobbyist Digital Artist
LOL, I'm glad I could make you laugh! Thanks very much! 8D
Nala15's avatar
Nala15Professional Digital Artist
You're welcome! :glomp: And thanks again for the laugh! :giggle:
ark17's avatar
ark17Student Digital Artist
Very nice !
Kweh-chan's avatar
Kweh-chanHobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you!
DorkDuchessDebbie's avatar
LOL!!!! This seriously made me smile. :D
Kweh-chan's avatar
Kweh-chanHobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you 8D
ClefJ's avatar
ClefJHobbyist Digital Artist
Haaah.
LoneStranger's avatar
LoneStrangerHobbyist Writer
Did they go back six months later and protest the loss of so many battle droids...and the one ship? =p
Kooshmeister's avatar
KooshmeisterHobbyist Traditional Artist
"A pack of wild banthas couldn't pry me out of this chair. It's fair too comfy."
Kweh-chan's avatar
Kweh-chanHobbyist Digital Artist
LOL! He would hate to admit it, but it probably beats a mechno chair; those are wildly uncomfortable.
swfan444's avatar
swfan444Hobbyist Traditional Artist
This made me laugh! I love the double meaning of the sign, it's really clever!
Kweh-chan's avatar
Kweh-chanHobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you very much! 8D
swfan444's avatar
swfan444Hobbyist Traditional Artist
You're very welcome! :D
Kweh-chan's avatar
Kweh-chanHobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks 8D
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Sign In
©2019 DeviantArt
All Rights reserved