BOY, so many updates! Let's do this by topic, shall we?
- I just had three months vacation. It was AWESOME.
- I have started working on a research project, in the hopes it would give me quite the good amount of free time.
- It has not xD. But it's still good.
- Commissions are going well. I've finished two of them, I'll post samples&links&criticism given throughout the week (prolly). About to finish the third one too, pretty soon. But a little spoiler: they're lovin' it. (btw, thanks for all the positive feedback, guys, and I'm really happy I have not failed your expectations
- Writing for a possible video-game friends of mine might want to make. Could be nothing. Could be a lot
. It sure is mind boggling, though, and a great experience.
- Torven X is back on track! RayanDante has successfully advanced in her academic carrer, into a stage they no longer need her life-force, but only a bit of reasonable work, ha ha! We're restarting it, and aiming for weekly updates just like in the good old times (Back in 2010, if you can remember it
). Remember, her's account's right here -> rayandante.deviantart.com/
- Aegis Omega is my manga project with MonkeyFiction! You can find him at monkeyfiction.deviantart.com/
. You can find the epic manga at www.mangamagazine.net/authors-…
. We're currently aiming to update 3 pages a week, and we're really hitting the rankings by storm, so if you can provide extra support, that would be >truly awesome<. Mangamagazine is a credible avenue to start getting paid. And this, my friends, would be life-changing
. We're on a good path, and I really hope you like the manga
And that's that. Lotsa good things. I really love how active my writing's getting. How many characters I've written and I'm writing for, how many tales I have weaved and am weaving. I truly feel blessed to have the positive feedback I've been having. I can kinda count it on the fingers of my hand, but y'all special!
Thank you very much. I hope to keep being a creator of quality stuff that you, and many more, can enjoy. I really have hopes for this year. I really really hope that it, the first year of my non-academic life, will be a wonderful start to an amazing life.
I normally don't say things like this, 'cause it figures tomorra I get run over by a truck or something, and people read this journal and go all "lol phail" or something. But man, if we can't hope and dream for the future, and struggle and effort to see it realized, then we don't live: we just survive.
Peace be with, my friends, readers, and others. Be well, and have a fantastic year! .