Quiz stolen from
's journal, because I'm a pirate and have liberty to do such things
1 . What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
It means 'Crash'. When I joined DA I was pretty obsessed with The Murderdolls (who had a song called 'Crash, Crash') and Crash Bandicoot games (PS1 versions, I detest the others except for X-Box's 'CTTR')
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
Erm... Mazza, Beetlejuice
Now fully engrossed in Tuesday Weld art.
3. How many watchers do you have now?
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA.xx-Cygnus-xx
, The Amazing Tumnus, Madonna DiMorte.
5. Do you comment, fav, or both?
Mostly comment, only
if something particularly tickles my fancy.
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on DA?
I'm a member of The Real Tuesday Weld Club, but otherwise no. I used to try to enter contests at the clubs I was part of, but always lost due to the club leader's letting their friend's scribbles win.
7. What is your most popular submission?
Erm... 'Eye of Ra'.
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
Farscape, Reaper, Supernatural, Perfect World, Black Books, Boston Legal, etc.
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
... Backgrounds, black clothing, hands.
10. Summer or winter?
11. Rain or Sun?
Sun's ok to wander about in, but I prefer snow (with rum- last time it snowed I built a huge snow bunny that had pennies for eyes and got knocked over by other drunks)
12. What's your favorite type of music?
Antique Beat, rock, classical, dance, techno, some trance.
13. PC or Mac?
PC, please. I like my mouse.
14. Anime or Manga?
Manga, I like to read.
15. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, but I prefer Diet IRN-BRU.
16. Read or TV?
Most likely read, unless I'm painting, in which case I shall watch some mindless stuff.
17. How many hours a day do you spend on DA?
Not sure, I visit randomly.
18. Name a hidden talent.
I bake, I can mimick most accents perfectly, and I am a pretty damn good actor.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
Traditional, I lack the means and effort to make fancier things.
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Not sure what their name is anymore, but my local Chinese Take-Out is pretty good, their chicken satay is amazing.
21. What are your top 3 favorite books?(not mangas)
I, Lucifer by Glen Duncan (it's how I discovered Tuesday Weld
), Flint & Silver by John Drake, The Brightonomicon by Robert Rankin.
22. Wii or PlayStation?
Playstation very much for the win. I love playing Wipeout.
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
The Real Tuesday Weld, Klaus Badelt, Hans Zimmer.
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typist?
I'm fairly fast, depends on my mood and how much rum I've had.
25. Do you like Denny's?
... What's Denny's? I like Denny Crane, if that helps?
26. What is your favorite smiley?
I don't liek smileys much, but
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
Banoffee... Yeah, I'm not one for pie, really.
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Indeed I have.
29. Do you go on YouTube a lot?
Not as much as I used to.
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
Gaia Online, Roliana, Twitter, etc.
31. Do you cosplay?
No, I'm not confident enough.
32. Fruits or sweets?
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
34. Have you skipped school?
Not school, but College and University, yes.
35. Have you been on a plane?
Yes, but not since I was about four. I think I miss it, I'm not sure.
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
Indeed I have, I've lived by the sea a lot, so there was no point in not doing it. I used to enjoy body boarding and general swimming.
37. Have you been ice skating?
Yep, fell on my arse a lot, it was hilarious. Also saw a woman face-plant onto the ice and continue to move whilst sliding on her face.
38. Favorite vacation spot?
France. It's the only place I've been to... I miss France.
39. Ever been on TV?
No, but my music has whilst my mother was ranting on TV about something.
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
41. What do you do to relax?
Drink, read, paint, write, draw, bake.
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Kick-Ass. Didn't like it, except for when Nicolas Cage was on fire, I laughed pretty loudly when that happened.
43. Favorite Sandwich?
Chicken and Mayo, preferably with some chillies.
44. If you could go anywhere in the world...
In order of randomness- France, Germany, Venice, New York, Florida, and then back to France.
45. Favorite time of the day?
9pm, I'm usually pretty relaxed by then and enjoying some random activity.
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
At first I wanted to be an artist, but then I found out that artist's work is usually worth a lot more when they're dead, so I used to say "I just want to be."
47. What do you want to be now?
Actor, illustrator, director, script writer, voice actor.
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
I wouldn't eat with someone, I'm a little bit paranoid about that. Drinking, on the other claw, is another matter- I'd like a drink with Mr. Coates, and I have (in a manner).
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Sorry to be personal, but I'd love to be stuck in a room with Magnus Seerook - kurashi.deviantart.com/art/Clo…
... I adore him
50. When is your birthday?
October, let's leave it at that. I'm not fond of birthdays.
51. Favorite type of ice cream?
I don't care for ice cream, but I love a good Mango & Raspberry Sorbet.
52. Last book you read?
Retromancer by Robert Rankin, I haven't finished it yet, it's the sequel to The Brightonomicon, funny as Hades.
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
Cyberdog... I really love their clothing, but it's so bloody expensive.
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
I mostly buy Pocky, I like the milk variety.
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
"Did you draw that?" ... Seriously. No, you blind fools! I'm just holding this pencil for someone else who happens to have my signature!
56. Favorite all time movie?
It's either 'The Count of Mone Cristo' or 'The Time Machine', I love them both.
57. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
Freakazoid (still love it)
58. What are you listening to right now?
'Dela' - Johnny Clegg & Savuka.
59. What is the last thing you ate?
Home-made spicy chicken kebabs with spicy egg-fried rice.
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
61. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
They're usually taller than me.
62. Favorite sport to play?
Netball, hockey, tennis, rounders, badminton... Yes, I played classically "lesbian" sports when I was younger. Also got banned from playing all of them due to being too violent.
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
64. Hugs or Kisses?
Both, please. Hugs are wonderful, but kissing is fun, too.
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
66. Favorite Board Game?
I don't play board games.
67. Favorite smells?
Fresh cookies, rum, mangoes.
68. What inspires you?
69. Do you have any piercings?
No thanks, I like my demons.
70. How many siblings do you have?
Two half sisters... Does that mean I only have one sister?
71. Bacon Bits or croutons?
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
Thursday (it used to be sci-fi day)
73. Favorite phrase?
Not sure, to be honest (that's not it)
74. Favorite Restaurant?
ASK, I like their Versuvius Pizza, honeycombe cheesecake and their Jack & Coke.
75. Favorite animal?
76. Favorite thing to do outside.
Find a nice shady spot, drink my rum and write my story.
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Run around outside or stay comfy inside with a glass of rum and a book.
78. Favorite Disney character?
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
Nescafe Alta Rica, it's wonderful stuff.
80. Tag 6 people: