I was taged by zenhayashi (https://www.deviantart.com/zenhayashi)
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each animal must post 11 things about yourself
3. Then answer the question the tagger gives you
4. you must choose 11 animals to tag and post their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page and tell them you tagged him/her
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about " you are tagged if you are reading this " You legitimately ( AKA, really, truly, with all honestly ) have to tag 11 people
11 Things about me:
1. I'm Puerto Rican.
2. I'm the shortest person in my family.
3. I'm the eldest (I ave two younger brothers)
4. I play table top RPG's (cur
#OC-SGT-Frog (https://www.deviantart.com/oc-sgt-frog) is holding a contest "If I was a Keronian". It's a fun contest where members can submit a keronian based on themselves. Since Kumomo is greatly based on myself I'll be submitting her. Maybe you guys wanna join too? For more info click here
For a visual representation of styles, shots and prices, click here.
:thumb283665056: What I offer :thumb283665056:Shots: How much of the character you'll be seeing in the piece.
Full-shot: The character, or characters, will be seen from head to toe.
Mid-shot: The character, or characters, will be seen from the waist up.
Head-shot: The character, or characters, will be seen from the shoulders up.
Styles: This is the medium, or how I color the piece.
Sketch: A pencil sketch that I scan and slightly edit in photoshop. It will be placed against an old tattered paper texture background, unless stated otherwise.
Cel-Shaded: Is a coloring te
Hello! I'm participating in a contest at CERN in Switzerland in collaboration with the Prince of Asturias Foundation. If I win, I can go to Switzerland to see the particle accelerator. And it's a great opportunity for me, both as an artist, to learn about another country and as a girl you will get a bachelor of science and engineering xD I would love to go and I would like to ask that you please only vote and if you like x3
Please help me by giving a "like" on the link below: