Rainmeter skins included and modified:
- SimplyNova (Network and System bars) nova-7-sev-dd.deviantart.com/a… -> changed look
- Harmattan (Weather) acecreamu.deviantart.com/art/R… -> added 5 days weather preview and place
- Wallpaper (Leafie mod) nardoxic.deviantart.com/art/Le… www.desktoppr.co/wallpapers/44…
14.5.2016 1.1 Update:
- Migration to new weather.com XML url
- Added bundled weather solution (enabled by default)
- Lo/Hi temperature is center aligned
- Skin is positioned on primary screen
- Folders are by default displayed
- Added configurable weather (url, day subtitute) see Settings/Variables.inc
8.6.2016 1.2 Update:
- Added a 12h format measure (24h format is default)
Note: There might be minor alignment adjustment(s) needed.
The weather API was discontinued. Unfortunately I don't have time or will to fix it right now. Will update it as soon as I get the chance. Stay at home and safe.
Strange, it is indeed working again. When I posted here 5 days ago, URLs pointing to wxdata were returning the deprecated message. Maybe they went back on their decision, I don't know.
To show I'm not crazy: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainmeter/comments/dcasyf/wxdata_is_deprecated/
Sorry long time no hear. You're right it works. However from time to time it stops. I don't know why. FYI i modded the setup slightly to show the high and low on the current temp. Reason is we've had days of over 40C last summer and the temp showing in the morning was 30C, hence not knowing where we were headed i added these (see attached image
A little side note. I modified mine to include high/low temp below the "degree" symbol for today, because if it's 21 (in your case) degrees C, i need to know whether that's the today's max or not, as during summer it can be as high as 45C where it live in Oz.
;Choose your Weather Location from www.weather.com/
;Choose your Units: m=Metric, i=Imperial;