Commission Info COMMISSIONS [Open]
Hey guys! I am updating this journal because I'm taking commissions through Patreon now, and I wanted to add a little guide here at the end of this journal on HOW TO do it.
Here you can find all the information about my commissions. Before asking me for a commission, please and please read all of it
What I'll Draw
Couples (Yaoi, Yuri, Het, anything really)
What I Won't Draw
Full frontal nudity
Please take a look at my gallery to see examples of my
COMMISSIONS [OPEN]Support me on Patreon and get commission every month + over 180 my arts in hi-res + originals!
September arts on Patreon:
I've added new reward tier.
With it you can get originals of all arts that I'll post on Patreon + all other rewards. Check it out on my Patreon.
Samples of the commissions:
Request Project: Starcall> THIS JOURNAL IS OUTDATED. STARCALL HAS BECOME A COMMUNITY PROJECT. <
It's a call to all artists...
CREATE. GIVE. INSPIRE.
STARCALL: What is it?
Starcall is my ongoing request project. I wanted it to be more than just open requests. I wanted it to have a name, to feel real, to feel tangible. I want it to be a project that I can extend to the rest of the artists here in hopes to bring more attention and life to our generous community. With the unbelievable success of Junequest, and the loads of amazing creative and inspiring requests that I received, I'm on a mission to just keep on giving.
There are tons and tons of people out there who would love artwork, but simply can't afford it. This is not to say that artists should not be paid for their work, or that anyone has perm
!! Open Commission (update for September-February)Hello guys, good day for all of you
Years after working on your awesome projects make us grow better and stronger, thanks for all of your support , we can't go this far without your help. It's really an honor to work with you side by side, completing and accompany you to complete your artwork and we're planing to do that continuously for the rest of our career.
To create more stable price for you, I will now update my price every 6 moths. In that time, you will see our price coming up and down based on the popularity of your order.
*What's new :
- New price for thumbnail : from $5 -to- $8
- New price for normal character design : from $25 -to- $35
- New price for complete character design sheet : from $20 each view -to- $25 each view
- New price for Advanced character design : from $40 -to- $50
- New price for
Commission DetailsIt's been a while since i update my DA~
so i decide to use this occasion to open a commission for those who're interested in my artwork
send a note if you're interested~
COMMISSION DETAILS (Update)
- Send me note with title 'COMMISSION' and fill the form bellow
- Please don't rush me. Please understand that i also working as a artist in game studio with strict deadline. But don't worry, quality guaranted
- After i accept the request and you're on the list, i will send you the draft / sketch and after you accept / agree with the sketch, i will wait for the payment. After payment recieved, i'll work on the final artwork.
- I only accept major revision on the sketch as for the finished one I only accept minor changes. Major changes can affect the price.
- The final artwork will be in 300 dpi resolution.
- I will keep the rights to the picture but the character rights remain with the commissioner. I will add a small signature on the picture.
- Do not use a non-