Hello and welcome!
To join just click the 'Join' button; it's accepted automatically!
1: This is a FAN ART group. Which means the only content allowed is content created by you!
Traced\copied works (from other people's works), EDITS, renders, screenshots are not allowed and will be rejected. No exceptions. Create your own content!
HEAVILY REFERENCED FANART and MV screenshot repaints (not talking about reinterpretations, I'm talking about literal "copy" of a screenshot) will only be accepted IF THE ORIGINAL PHOTO\SCRENSHOT IS LINKED IN THE DESCRIPTION SECTION OF THE ARWORK with the name of the ORIGINAL SOURCE (NOT A RANDOM TWITTER POST OR TUMBLR EDIT, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE FANSITES THAT TAKES PICTURES OF THE IDOLS OR MV\PROGRAM IT'S COME FROM)
2: PLEASE submit in the right folder! There's a folder for each group\solo and a crossover folder if necessary.
ARTWORK PUT IN THE WRONG FOLDER WILL BE REJECTED. If it happens, all you have to do is to re-subimit to the right folder.
Also, warn us if a folder is full\closed or if you need a folder of a group that is not there!
3: ONLY SUBIMIT YOUR WORK TO FEATURED IF YOU ARE 80% SURE IT IS AT LEAST A MEDIUM-HIGH SKILL LEVEL PIECE. The remaining 20% is confidence all you need!
Don't get me wrong, but the FEATURED folder is to show off the best works.
If you want to get your work on FEATURED, work hard and don't be shy in asking for tips! We're here to help each other to grow!!!!
ALSO, DO. NOT. SPAM. THE FEATURED FOLDER. It's your best works, not all of your works!
If you work gets declined, don't feel sad! Work hard and next time may be your chance!
4: Only adult content with filters on, please! We will no longer allow artwork with explicit sexual content even with filters on, in order to make it SFW for everyone. We allow more "ecchi" stuff, even artistc nude (by artistic nude I DO NOT MEAN the works that have naked characters in suggestive poses or just to show off their nakedness -I'm not sure if such word exist but you get what I mean...), but "hentai\pornographic" artworks won't be accept.
5: Don't be offensive towards other members! Even through artwork! Any racist, LGBTphobic or any kind of offensive content will result in the expulsion and report of said user.
6: FANWARS. ARE. NOT. ALLOWED. Any funny bussines will lead to a permanent ban and report of said user.
LET'S RESPECT EACH OTHER AND NOT BE A NUT CASE.
7: NO WIPS! ONLY FINISHED ARTWORK! Unless it's a sketch or a doodle. It does not count as WIP.
8: Low-quality works won't be accepted! By that I mean bad photos of your work or not well edited.
Let's make an effort im making things look nice instead of just rushing to post your stuff without taking care of it's presentation. It's your work! Value it!
And most importantly... Please enjoy yourself!
If you think your artwork didn't fit the conditions to be rejected feel free to send us a note (preferably with said artwork(s) attached to the message). Sometimes it can be a mistake, but if it does match one or more conditions to be rejected it won't be discussed).