Using images since dA's html is unnecessarily tedious and don't have time at the moment to figure it out.
A thing about using formulas from Google Sheets to compose an easier way to fill in code much easier than having to skim and edit through it bit by bit. This will be especially helpful to those that do not have Core membership and want to use free skins but do not want the hassle of looking through and editing the code repeatedly. This is most useful for:
• Features based on points
• Contest/Raffle entries
• Journal/Custom Box changes based on date like recurring monthly group eventsWhat comes with it (free):
• Two paragraphs and three thumb links at no charge when first creating the journal(s).
• You'll receive the GoogleForm or/and GoogleSheet (Excel) links to fill in and/or review the information.What it does not come with?
• Changes without paying for the additions, modifications of formulas, or more forms/sheets.
• Asking to directly edit the actual Form or Sheet documents yourself, you're just paying for the service.REQUIREMENTS:
• I will only accept payments through the Commission Widget or Paypal. Donations or art as payments WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
• Will not start until paid and provided will full info.
• You need to already have a nonCore code ready to provide along with a draft of what you're looking for.
• If code needs to be paid to receive it, YOU have to pay for it. It's only fair to the creator of the code.
• If you do not have a code ready, the prices are double.
• Basic Journal
• List Options
GOOGLE FORM BASED INPUT
• GoogleForm Based Data (Prices TBA)
Journal CSS and images used done by *Koyuki-Suimajou