First this build has no difference from the 0.2.4 version except for removing the themes
anyway this build was particularity released as a "Test" to test the fix for the bug that happens for some users causes the window to jump from it's position, and also for fixing the maximization thing which had to be manually configured through "Active Windows Height", but the main reason is that 0.2.4 contains many new features which may that has been developed at the same time, which i am afraid may cause problems between each other or with old features.
anyway here's the changelog for 0.2.4
ChangeLog For Border Skin 0.2.4 :
- Add : Fully new Exclusion Manager that allows the user to add, edit and remove exclusions
- Add : MaximizedTopLeft & MaximizedTopRight images in the skin
- Add : New Aero Explorer Maximize Border which has the full look of windows 7
- Add : Option "Maximum Speed" which remove the laggy of windows movement
- Add : Option "Transparency" which enables and disables transparency with white background
- Add : "Hide MenuBar" to hide the menu bar of explorer but will be restored on exit
- Add : Word, Excel, Acces, Powerpoint, Realplayer, Windows Media Player to the list the exclusion list
- Add : Option to specify reflection opacity on inactive windows instead of hiding it at all (value from 0 to 255)
- Add : Option to determine corner and top border sizing in the skin .
- Add : a working addressbar but will have the look of vista breadcrumbs
- Add : a working refresh button
- Add : a working Down arrow button which show the list in the address bar
- Add : support for blurring borders under each other.
- Add : fade in and out animation when hovering on buttons
- Add : current skin is checked in the skins menu to determine which skin is loaded
- Changed : "Use Border Skin Title Rendering" is enabled by default
- Changed : "FullBlur" is disabled by default
- Changed : minmum requirnments to .NET Framework 2.0 but 3.5 will have better speed
- Improved : mamory usage, you will notice it in the task manager
- Improved : font when using borderskin title rendering to a better quality
- Improved : ExcludeList.ini is saved with a line between each exclusion to organize it well
- Improved : navigation buttons speed
'- Improved : all themes has corner sizing and an upgraded reflection image
- Fixed : Wronge exclusion to windows live messanger caused only the main window to be excluded
- Fixed : Maximized position and size bug had to be adjust manually from "Active Window Height"
- Fixed : Classic shutdown box doesn't show up when border skin running
- Fixed : Sizing mouse show on non sizeable borders
- Fixed : QTTabbar momentary border flicker issue
- Fixed : again misbehaving of windows position on entering moving state
And other things i might forgotten .
- Applications like window live messenger has to be add to exclusion list using the "Exclusion Manager"
- "Down Arrow" button will cause the explorer address bar width to change (resize the window and it will return to it's size )
Download the test build :
Mediafire : www.mediafire.com/download.php…
This a 7Z file, you will need 7Zip www.7-zip.org/
Update : new test build, just fixed the trannsparency and the Address Bar flash, replace the file with one in the program's folder www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ea…
All I need from you guys :
1 - Download the test
2 - report if you faced particularity any of those two bugs ( the jumping and the maximizing thing) or any bugs
THIS RELEASE IS INTENDED TO BE USED AS A TEST BUILD, DON'T PUT IT ON OTHER WEBSITES AS THE MAIN VERSION, ONLY PUT THE 0.2.4, DON'T UPDATE IT ON OTHER FORUMS EXCEPT WHEN YOU SPECIFY THE USERS TO REPORT THE BUGS BACK, DON'T PUT AS A DEVIANT, THE 0.2.4 WILL HAVE IT'S OWN PREVIEW ON THE MAIN DEVIANT
BTW, i can't be online on the next two days, but your feedback would be very helpful for me