You got to hook Bioware up with this Asari portrayal with masculine features. After they see this excellent design, they got to make him a selective main character for Mass Effect 4!
Background and description for him in ME 4 (in my opinion):
- At Maiden age in the game.
- Heavily values intelligence and knowledge about every species' history, especially about the Protheans and Asari.
- Very humble and respectful but sometimes gets extremely annoyed when someone jokes about whether or not he has any genitals, about his questionable gender, or when someone tries to touch his "hair tentacles".
- A child of Liara (if she did not die in ME 3). If Commander Shepard romanced her during the series, his name will be mentioned as the father later on during the game. If not, the father's name is never revealed. He is a true "Mommy's boy" to Liara. He deeply loves her, and is very clingy-protective of her. When someone flirts with her, he will not hesitate to intimidate that person. When he's far away, he always calls her before sleeping. Never disobeys or disagrees with her unless absolutely necessary. He later discovers that Liara genetically tweaked him that way so she could protect him; he doesn't mind it. If Liara died in ME 3, her role is replaced by a random female Asari.
- Also secretly studied under Samara. Learned her teachings about the Justicar code, although he chose not to be bound to it. However, learning from it made him a true Paragon (in the game, player can only choose Paragon routes). Later on, some of the choices he make will lead him to question whether or not if he did the right thing, regardless of good intentions. He views Samara as a grandmotherly figure. If Samara died in ME 2, her role is replaced by Morinth. She instead taught him how to be seductive and manipulative, only to be ironically used against her later on in the game. After learning from Falere that Morinth is an Ardat-Yakshi, he cunningly defeats her and hands her over to Asari huntresses. If Samara died in ME 3, her role is replaced by another thousand-year old Asari who follows the Justicar code.
- Dangerously powerful with Biotics. After undergoing optional missions with Samara/Morinth, he learns and gains control over new abilities. One of the early main missions involves him training to become an Asari commando. He also has the ability to be able to meld his mind to others without mating or harming them (Player can use this ability to gather important information during missions). A different character will humorously comment about his mind-reading ability that he can tell who is a spy in a room full of people in the dark.
- Enjoys having lots of friends. Garrus will be mentioned as his first and closest friend only if Shepard romanced Liara during the series, serving as a protector. During a main mission, Garrus is the one who tells him that Shepard is his father. Has a peculiar relationship with Javik, whom makes good and bad remarks about Liara. He always ask questions to Javik about the book "Journeys with a Prothean".
- Has taboo romantic interest in other Asari females (though the player can choose otherwise). Developed a thing for older Asari females after his training with Samara/Morinth. Funny moments in the game would be him shamefully having numerous Asari strippers dancing around him, embarrassingly lusting over Aria, and frequently visiting the Consort's Chambers to "meet" Sha'ira. According to Human females, he is described as "beyond beautiful".
Personal choice for name:
- Zoran (pronounced with a short "a").
Anyone can reply to share their idea.