Kaida is my adorable 7 year Pomeranian who decided to become adventurous and eat a package of Trident gum. The gum in question contains a sweetener called xylitol which is highly poisonous in dogs and can be fatal, which is why I rushed my pup to the vet.
She will need a 24-48 hour stay in hospital for monitoring and treatment as well as various blood tests to monitor her sugar levels and liver function(as xylitol can cause major damage).
My fiancé and I have exhausted our savings on her vet bills and are scrambling to find funds so we can continue to give our baby the medical support she needs.
Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated and I will be sending out thank you cards to anyone who donates who would like one.
Thank you for reading. ❤️