So, wow...it's been a LONG time since I posted any art. I had some I wanted to post, but my computer hard drive died...along with ALL my artwork since early 2009...
So, right now, between work and Kingdom Hearts 2 (just finished Kingdom Hearts again :D love those games), I'm working on updating my websites again (dun dun dun), crocheting (I'm not sure if I can post here since I didn't make up the patterns), and drawing (Digimon fanart in particular).
I'm gonna try and update soon. So, the like one person still watching me, check back soon!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"I have a lot of special knowledge which I apply to the problem," Sherlock Holmes, the Complete Novels and Stories, Volume 1
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
...and get nothing
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
the news yesterday while in the kitchen
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dad's weird TV show from 1970.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 20 minutes ago, walking in from
Yeah, my life just took a major nosedive in a bad direction. Well, technically in a good direction, but people have soured it. I really don't want to go into it partially because I feel like I'm asking for pity and partially because I'm hoping it will all blow over.
So, yeah, probably should be expecting a kinda dark turn in anything I submit...when I submit. I think I'm getting out the paints tomorrow and getting some emotion out.