The One Click Llama Button Exchangers List is a list of deviants who give a llama to everyone who gives them one.
Why make yet another llama exchange list?
This list is one of its kind, it is the most feature-rich list you'll find anywhere.
- it shows you the llama stats of every deviant (automatically generated by a program)
- it won't include any deviants who given lesser llamas than they have received
- it integrates perfectly with One Click Llama Button so that you can give llamas with one click
Go check it out, add yourself, bookmark the link and share it with your friends:
One Click Llama Button Exchangers List
January 27, 2017: v4.2.10+ works with the latest DA update and fixes the error "cannot set property 'checked' of undefined". I'd've fixed it faster but I'm not active online much these days (on DA and email) so sorry about that. Now I need someone to make me a one click button to respond to all the notes and comments. :dummy:
March 3, 2016: v2.4+ works with the latest DA update.
Update/reinstall One Click Llama Button, v2.3 works with the latest DA update.
So about 20 hours ago, DA changed something which broke One Click Llama Button. I got to know about it just now, because I didn't check DA for so long.
The fix was just
Llamas were introduced exactly 5 years ago and today is their 5th anniversary.
One Click Llama Button v2 is now ready and requires testing.
OCLBv2 gives llamas a lot faster, is more stable (very unlikely that you'll get an error) and if you hit the spam filter, you'll see :spam: instead of the error icon.
Note me if you'd like to test it. Released to public, just update it from Tamper/Grease/Violentmonkey.
As you might know, deviantART doesn't allow uploading of EXEs or EXEs in ZIPs for security reasons. Many deviants rename the exe extension to something else, include a note for users to rename the extension, zip the folder and upload it. It becomes a hassle for users to rename the extension back to exe if there are multiple files.
There's a way to automate the renaming so do this instead:
1. Rename the extension from exe to rename_exe. (If you know how to use CMD, cd into the directory where your files are located and type rename *.exe *.rename_exe)
2. Include a file named Run Me First.cmd with the following text:
rename *.rename_exe *.ex