Support Kitty Pack
This tier is for supporters who just want to help out while gaining some benefits!
You Might Like…
Windows 7 Folder Background Changer
Windows 7 Folder Background Changer is a free tiny portable tool that allows you to change any folder's background & text color in Windows 7/Vista.
How to use:
- Run the tool as administrator. If you have run this tool for the first time then it will restart Explorer.
- Click on Browse and browse for the folder of which you want to change the background/text color.
- Click on Change Background Image and browse for the image that you want to set as the background of the folder.
- Click on the Black color rectangle and select the color that you want to set as the text color of the folder.
- If you want to display a shadow under the text of all the items in the folder, select Show Shadow Under Text. This option will only work with icons view.
- If you want the style of this folder to be applied to all the sub-folders, select Apply To Sub Folders.
Credit goes to Andreas Verhoven for the original dll hook.
498x394px 45.41 KB
well I installed it ran it without administrator obviously didn't worked but then ran it with administrator it worked, but it destroyed the whole view of it. narrowing the space between folders and other stuff i tried to uninstall it by control panel but couldn't find it then deleted all setup files because I didn't knew where it was installed. but then came across that file w7fbc in Local disk c>windows. tried to del it but it says that it is running in another program. the I thought why don't I install it again and see what happens but then I saw uninstall button and I pressed it and background is removed but computer is still slow, folders are still narrowed and that w7fbc is still at it's place. what I have to do now?