One Click Llama Button (OCLB) is a userscript (kinda like a browser extension) which adds a Llama button next to every deviant's name in DeviantArt pages. You just need to click this button once and it'll automatically give a Llama to that deviant.
Uh... What are llamas exactly? Go here: Llama FAQs and Information
- All who commented, 'ed and shared this!
- AMALL by nuckchorris0 for the inspiration
by BlAg001 for the Give icon (modded slightly)
by Nebelstern for the Giving... icon
- by sereneworx and
by AutumnOwl for the Success icon
- by crystl for the Spam Filter icon
by zerospoint for the error/timeout icon
- DA for the llama outline (loading/unknown icon) and albino llama
The "albino llama with heart" icon is shown when DA responds with "Has llamas enough for love" status for someone. It could mean someone has blocked you, you blocked someone, someone has 100k llamas or if you're seeing your old usernames. There is a different icon for people with 100k llamas but it is only activated for people whose names have been entered in the script. If someone has 100k llamas but you see the albino llama icon, please let me know so that I can update the script.
- (Nov 27 2018) v4.5 has initial support for DeviantArt Eclipse.
- (Sep 17 2018) v4.4.3 now works on sta.sh too.
- (May 30 2018) v4.4 is compatible with the latest DA update that changes URLs from username.deviantart.com to www.deviantart.com/username
- (Jan 27 2017) v4.2.10 is compatible with the latest DA update
- (Aug 21 2016) Greasemonkey was updated to v3.9 which caused the script to pop up an error every time DA was loaded. v4.2.8 fixes the problem, but preferences are unavailable on Firefox until someone finds a way to make it work with the latest Greasemonkey update.
- (May 12 2016) v4.1 shows the buttons after the username symbol (idea thanks: DRSDavidSoft), you can revert to the original behavior in the preferences if you want. Also adds a preference to show the buttons in both the profile page and notification center (idea thanks: aMege).
- (Apr 19 2016) v4.0! A lot of changes to list here, but things will be a lot faster now. Also check out the exchangers list.
- (Apr 11 2016) v3.6 features a new icon for "Has Llamas enough for love" llamas.
- (Apr 11 2016) v3.5.1 fixes a bug that prevented people on older browsers to use the notification center.
- (Apr 10 2016) v3.5 has three major changes:
1. Spam icons change to give icon after 1 minute (thanks to aim11 for the idea)
2. People who received 100k llamas and can get no more have a different icon
3. You can set in the preferences if you don't want the buttons to be added for groups
- (Apr 8 2016) v3.4 fixed a bug in Firefox, which caused a bug in Chrome and Opera that broke it completely for some users, go figure. v3.4.1 makes sure the bug remains fixed in Firefox only.
- (Apr 8 2016) v3.4 includes changes that you can't see: bug fixes and performance improvements.
- (Apr 7 2016) v3.3 includes an option to disable the transition when icons change, and retina display support which makes icons look crisp on those displays.
- (Apr 5 2016) v3.2 lets Firefox users use preferences and contains a fix (thanks to Steve Heggen) to make the buttons work on the browse page.
- (Mar 28 2016) v3.1 broke for Firefox users (my bad this time, not DA's). v3.1.1 fixes this but you don't get preferences yet FF users, check back later for updates.
- (Mar 28 2016) v3.1 lets you set preferences. You can choose where to make the buttons appear.
- (Mar 22 2016) v3.0 has lots of changes. New llama buttons that are created retain their last state, noticeable on Message Center and badge activity page. Also buttons share their state across browser tabs.
For example, if you've got two giveallamagetallama.deviantart.com tab open, and you give a llama to ChuckNorris in one tab, buttons next to ChuckNorris in the other tab will automatically update their state/icon (from give to giving etc.).
- (Mar 3 2016) v2.5 shows a llama outline as a loading-llama-status indicator and after the DA server responds, changes it to a give or already given icon.
- (Mar 3 2016) v2.4 works with the latest DA update
- (Feb 5 2016) v2.3 works with the latest DA update
You can vote for a suggestion to remove the spam filter here: deviantart.zendesk.com/hc/en-u…
I don't exactly know how the Llama spam filter works but after you get that error wait 1 minute, and then if you give only 1 Llama per minute, you won't get the error. The limit is around ~60 Llamas in the past 60 minutes. So if you haven't given any Llamas in the past 60 minutes, you can give about ~60 Llamas quickly without any errors.
TroubleshootingDeviantArt doesn't load or you get logged out or anything
-> Check out hq
's journals for updates regarding site outages. If there is nothing there and you're absolutely positive One Click Llama Button is causing the problem, comment here or send me a note.When clicking on the script's link, I see a block of text or "Apps, extensions, and user scripts cannot be added from this website."
-> Make sure the userscript extension Tamper/Violent/Greasemonkey is installed and enabled. Then click the link again.Used to work fine; stopped working recently
-> DA could have changed something which broke the script. Check the comments section if others experience this too. If that's the case, wait until I update the script and then install the updated script.
Or do these:
1. Click this link
and upgrade to the latest version of One Click Llama Button. Reload DeviantArt and it should work.
2. Make sure One Click Llama Button is enabled in Tamper/Violent/Greasemonkey and there is no other extension (ScriptSafe/NoScript) blocking the One Click Llama Button script.
Using Tampermonkey? You can also try this: go to Tampermonkey options, change the Config mode to Advanced, scroll to the bottom and click Restart Tampermonkey. If that doesn't work, click Factory Reset.Installed for the first time; doesn't work
-> After installing the browser extension that lets you use userscripts (Tamper/Violent/Greasemonkey), make sure you've also installed One Click Llama Button. If not, go back to the download link and check out step 2.