One Click Llama Button (OCLB) is a userscript (kinda like a browser extension) which adds a Llama button next to every deviant's name in DeviantArt pages. You just need to click this button once and it'll automatically give a Llama to that deviant.
Uh... What are llamas exactly? Go here: Llama FAQs and Information
- All who commented, 'ed and shared this!
- AMALL by nuckchorris0 for the inspiration
by BlAg001 for the Give icon (modded slightly)
by Nebelstern for the Giving... icon
- by sereneworx and
by AutumnOwl for the Success icon
- by crystl for the Spam Filter icon
by zerospoint for the error/timeout icon
- DA for the llama outline (loading/unknown icon) and albino llama
The "albino llama with heart" icon is shown when DA responds with "Has llamas enough for love" status for someone. It could mean someone has blocked you, you blocked someone, someone has 100k llamas or if you're seeing your old usernames. There is a different icon for people with 100k llamas but it is only activated for people whose names have been entered in the script. If someone has 100k llamas but you see the albino llama icon, please let me know so that I can update the script.
- (Nov 27 2018) v4.5 has initial support for DeviantArt Eclipse.
- (Sep 17 2018) v4.4.3 now works on sta.sh too.
- (May 30 2018) v4.4 is compatible with the latest DA update that changes URLs from username.deviantart.com to www.deviantart.com/username
- (Jan 27 2017) v4.2.10 is compatible with the latest DA update
- (Aug 21 2016) Greasemonkey was updated to v3.9 which caused the script to pop up an error every time DA was loaded. v4.2.8 fixes the problem, but preferences are unavailable on Firefox until someone finds a way to make it work with the latest Greasemonkey update.
- (May 12 2016) v4.1 shows the buttons after the username symbol (idea thanks: DRSDavidSoft), you can revert to the original behavior in the preferences if you want. Also adds a preference to show the buttons in both the profile page and notification center (idea thanks: aMege).
- (Apr 19 2016) v4.0! A lot of changes to list here, but things will be a lot faster now. Also check out the exchangers list.
- (Apr 11 2016) v3.6 features a new icon for "Has Llamas enough for love" llamas.
- (Apr 11 2016) v3.5.1 fixes a bug that prevented people on older browsers to use the notification center.
- (Apr 10 2016) v3.5 has three major changes:
1. Spam icons change to give icon after 1 minute (thanks to aim11 for the idea)
2. People who received 100k llamas and can get no more have a different icon
3. You can set in the preferences if you don't want the buttons to be added for groups
- (Apr 8 2016) v3.4 fixed a bug in Firefox, which caused a bug in Chrome and Opera that broke it completely for some users, go figure. v3.4.1 makes sure the bug remains fixed in Firefox only.
- (Apr 8 2016) v3.4 includes changes that you can't see: bug fixes and performance improvements.
- (Apr 7 2016) v3.3 includes an option to disable the transition when icons change, and retina display support which makes icons look crisp on those displays.
- (Apr 5 2016) v3.2 lets Firefox users use preferences and contains a fix (thanks to Steve Heggen) to make the buttons work on the browse page.
- (Mar 28 2016) v3.1 broke for Firefox users (my bad this time, not DA's). v3.1.1 fixes this but you don't get preferences yet FF users, check back later for updates.
- (Mar 28 2016) v3.1 lets you set preferences. You can choose where to make the buttons appear.
- (Mar 22 2016) v3.0 has lots of changes. New llama buttons that are created retain their last state, noticeable on Message Center and badge activity page. Also buttons share their state across browser tabs.
For example, if you've got two giveallamagetallama.deviantart.com tab open, and you give a llama to ChuckNorris in one tab, buttons next to ChuckNorris in the other tab will automatically update their state/icon (from give to giving etc.).
- (Mar 3 2016) v2.5 shows a llama outline as a loading-llama-status indicator and after the DA server responds, changes it to a give or already given icon.
- (Mar 3 2016) v2.4 works with the latest DA update
- (Feb 5 2016) v2.3 works with the latest DA update
You can vote for a suggestion to remove the spam filter here: deviantart.zendesk.com/hc/en-u…
I don't exactly know how the Llama spam filter works but after you get that error wait 1 minute, and then if you give only 1 Llama per minute, you won't get the error. The limit is around ~60 Llamas in the past 60 minutes. So if you haven't given any Llamas in the past 60 minutes, you can give about ~60 Llamas quickly without any errors.
DeviantArt doesn't load or you get logged out or anything
-> Check out hq's journals for updates regarding site outages. If there is nothing there and you're absolutely positive One Click Llama Button is causing the problem, comment here or send me a note.
When clicking on the script's link, I see a block of text or "Apps, extensions, and user scripts cannot be added from this website."
-> Make sure the userscript extension Tamper/Violent/Greasemonkey is installed and enabled. Then click the link again.
Used to work fine; stopped working recently
-> DA could have changed something which broke the script. Check the comments section if others experience this too. If that's the case, wait until I update the script and then install the updated script.
Or do these:
1. Click this link and upgrade to the latest version of One Click Llama Button. Reload DeviantArt and it should work.
2. Make sure One Click Llama Button is enabled in Tamper/Violent/Greasemonkey and there is no other extension (ScriptSafe/NoScript) blocking the One Click Llama Button script.
Using Tampermonkey? You can also try this: go to Tampermonkey options, change the Config mode to Advanced, scroll to the bottom and click Restart Tampermonkey. If that doesn't work, click Factory Reset.
Installed for the first time; doesn't work
-> After installing the browser extension that lets you use userscripts (Tamper/Violent/Greasemonkey), make sure you've also installed One Click Llama Button. If not, go back to the download link and check out step 2.
(Checking DA after months)
Here's the current 100k list if that's what you're looking for:
Please forgive my earlier comment. Your script was working perfectly, but I was unable to give llamas for a time because DA suddenly made a change that caused a bug in my script blocker.
thanks to this tiny little add-on, with enough clicking you too can reach 100k! just maxed out, won't be stopping with the llama love but no more love will come my way! happy clicking one and all, keep it up you'll get there!
I find that your tool works perfectly with everything that takes to much time and work, well, that being "llama work."
This program easily allows me to give llamas with the simple click of a button, and what's so good about that? It makes it easier and less time consuming for us to earn points on common point giveaway places such as dAhub or GiveALlamaGetALlama.
The download is easy to get to and does not require much time or ANY money to complete. This program is SO original and SUCH a great idea, I'm so glad I discovered it, I've seen nothing in comparison of the quality of this program.
The technique is flawless too in the making of this button, I mean, look at the way this deviant made it! It is super simple and easy, it makes deviantart a WHOLE lot easier.
Kishan-Bagaria also put a HUGE impact on this by impressing SO many deviants with his creativity in this project, and the smooth, easy button click that requires no effort at all. I mean, every deviant wants points, this device makes it a lot easier for us to earn points by watching and giving out llamas!
I hope that all of you download the tool for yourself to see the magic. It's worth it, I hoped that me and the other critiquers have convinced you all enough to give this thing a whirl! Nice job! ^^
As an aside - the only problems I've seen reported about this (since he fixed a few bugs early on) come down to 2 things:
1) A browser that isn't compatible
2) Not understanding the need to (or not understanding how to) install the "OCLB" script after installing Greasemonkey (or whichever)
It works! It's SO easy to use! It's just plain GREAT!
This is a wonderful little add-on!
Not only are the icons cute--And animated!--, but their meaning is very clear. Even people who don't read the instructions--Bad deviants! XD--will be able to work out how to use this very easily. <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/s…" width="15" height="15" alt="" data-embed-type="emoticon" data-embed-id="391" title=" (Smile)"/>
One little bug I've noticed, though, is that sometimes the "Give" icon still shows up next to deactivated account names. When you click on that, it gives the "Error" icon, but since it's just a general icon, it's hard to know exactly what the error is. For a while, I had thought the spam filter was really hating me when it wouldn't let me send a particular deviant a llama for hours... ! Perhaps add different colored "Error" icons? A red one for "Cannot send" and the yellow one for "Spam filter"?
But overall, a wonderful tool! Thank you for making it. <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/b…" width="15" height="15" alt="" data-embed-type="emoticon" data-embed-id="366" title=" (Big Grin)"/>
I just installed this script, it fully worked perfectly for all browsers. <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/t/t…" width="15" height="15" alt="" data-embed-type="emoticon" data-embed-id="262" title="Thumbs Up"/>
It's useful when:
1. Saving time to giving llamas instead manual clicks or previous llama scripts.
2. Who prefer to giving llamas more than received or daily thousand giving.
3. It doesn't hurts any browser/computer performance.
4. No need to open new page to give llamas, saving browser history.
This script is really genius, makes me saving time to giving llamas really much.
I want to keep this script is up to date, and make this script much more stability.
You're awesomeness to make this script and makes me dreams come true to became extreme llamas giver.
<img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/l…" width="43" height="97" alt="" data-embed-type="emoticon" data-embed-id="538" title="Llama...an important part of life"/> <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/l…" width="43" height="97" alt="" data-embed-type="emoticon" data-embed-id="538" title="Llama...an important part of life"/>