Fan Art Friday: Asterix and the Deviants!
By DeevElliott (https://www.deviantart.com/deevelliott)
fun with asterix by sprucehammer (https://www.deviantart.com/sprucehammer)
Obelix, my boy, I wish to goodness you'd take your menhir off when you come indoors!”
The adventures of the diminutive Gaul who spends his time resisting the attempts of the Roman Empire to conquer his country outsells 50 Shades Of Grey in his home country, France.
Created in 1959 by writer René Goscinny and illustrator Albert Uderzo, The Adventures of Asterix originally ran in the French comics magazine R
Let the Rain Fall
Time-Frame: V2, I imagine roughly between issues 13-14
Summary: It seems like things have been put to rest, but there’s still one person Billy has to face - the very same person he tried to bring back.
Warning: Based on some personal experience. M will know what I’m talking about.
The weather was anything but welcoming. It had been raining for days, and despite forecasts didn't seem to be letting up any time soon. For one young man staring up at the dark sky from inside his magical anti-rain bubble, it was the perfect setting, and a fitting mood-setter for the conclusion of the months-long quest he and his friends just conquered.
it's time to....
....do some old memes!!!!
So I got tag by the wonderful ~RollingTomorrow (https://www.deviantart.com/rollingtomorrow) a while back and now since I'm free from classes I'll be posting them :D
So here are the rules
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 10 people.