Here are my rules for using my stock:
1. Always credit. Link back to my deviantart page.
2. If you use my reference images, show me. I want to see your artwork :)
3. Do not replace the faces of the models with other people, or use only a part of image. (Changing tones etc. is ok - I don't mind being turned into a zombie :P)
4. Do not use my images to spread any political or religious agenda. At the end of the day, that is my face and I may not agree with what you believe.
5. If you are going to use my stock for a commercial project, ie. book covers, message me. There may be payment required.
Ladies and gents, please respect that I give these resources for free (generally). They are here to encourage artists to develop their skills. However, if these rules are continuously broken, I will look at deactivating my account.
I've opened an Etsy Shop!
(technically, I reopened an old deactivated shop and changed the name but hey, let's not split hairs ;))
I'm so absolutely stoked to finally be able to do this. I've wanted to open a shop for going on a year now as a way to sell petticoats and butt pillows. I thought now would be a good time ahead of Christmas!
This is a bit of a tester really. Hence why not a massive amount of items. If it goes well, I would like to expand into difference colours and styles.
(Side note: Preempting some people's thoughts when they see the prices - please remember this includes the cost o
I know I haven't been around much lately - I'm hoping to do some more stock later this year for you all, but alas, my cosplay work has taken off! I am actually going to Japan in July/ August to represent Australia as one half of Team Australia for the World Cosplay Summit.
But hey - want to support an amazing stock project?
Check out this:
We are talking about 4 of the best stock artists on facebook coming together for an epic stock shoot for reference images. How exciting is that?!
Hi, I am a fine art painter looking for reference photos. I looked at your home page for stock rules but didn't see it (perhaps because I'm on mobile). Some stock Artist allow painters to us their stock for free, is that the case with your stock? Thanks!