Holy shit dude. I come back after 10 years checking out some ppl from back in the s3 times and I see your work and my jaw just dropped. I see the artlife has been doing you good
Hehe glad to see you here, good old times! Thanks for the compliments! How are things going for you?
Good. Completely stopped doing art for about 10 years though. Im working in a completely different field. But art is like having an itch that never really goes away so decided to go for it again. How are you?
Same here, minus the stopping part. I do it only on the side and much less frequently every year, but I try not to lose touch.
It's crazy that it has been 10 years already, wtf. Looking forward to whatever you'll be coming up with. :D
Passion4Manip - Group RulesGROUP RULES OF PARTICIPATION
1. You can become a member by invitation and request.
2. Members must be willing to accept personal notes from admins of this group concerning infraction of the rules or artwork submissions.
We do not believe this type of correspondance should be put on a member's comment section, profile page or in group notes.
3. Members please submit only artwork that you are willing to share with the other group members.
4. Please submit all of your artwork into the correct folder - Art in the wrong folder will be deleted!!!
5. Do not submit art into the following folder: Featured, Founder Folder JassysART
6. Passion4Manip staff reserves the right to delete any member's artwork that we deem inappropriate for our gallery without prior notice or explaination.
RULES FOR PHOTOMANIPULATIONS
Photomanipulations are allowed under the following conditions:
1. The model in your work is a stock model !
2. In yo