1. As my eyes wandered towards the TV in the middle of the room, I find myself staring at the clock on my mobile device. It was almost twelve, according to it, and I looked up. The time hit twelve and the TV screen lit up. I blink in surprise, then find that there's an image of a Middle School Girl, with what looks like headphones on her head and her hands by her sides. That's all I could see, though, as it fades away as the clock hit 12:01. I yawn and then fall asleep on the couch. I had a HARD time explaining how I got there...
2. It was a girl with some headphones, a rock outfit, a piercing in her lip and over her eye on her eyebrow, and VERY showy boobs. The TV show is consisted of a girl who is swearing a LOT and is considering starting a rock-and-roll group, which her outfit shows. She seems to like swearing a lot, I noted again, and her hair was cut short , obviously by her hand, as it was very messy, and it was colored all SORTS of colors. She laughs, then dashes off as the TV turns off again. I yawn, and walk upstairs to my room as quietly as possible.
3. My head hurt, and I found myself in a sort of messy art and band room, with paint being splattered all over the instruments in that room. There are half-shattered mirrors, and yet I can see the reflection of the dungeon in them. They're mostly long hallways, like mazes, with paint splattered over those walls in different places, with the entrance being the entrance of a SCHOOL. I frowned, then heard a laugh behind me.
4. "Oh-ho-ho, what do we have here? Oh, a-" I didn't pay attention to the words, only horrified as what I now confirmed as MY Shadow starts swearing and telling my off for plenty of nice things I've done, including going to church. My mouth is hanging open, shocked with surprise that this is my shadow of my inner self. I hear footsteps, and the door opens. "Well, don't you want to *insert swear here* everyone up? It BURNS inside you! No matter what, it always burns!"
I take a glance to the side to see four people standing there, with wide looks on their face. "No... no.... This can't be..." My Shadow laughed evilly, growing darker and larger and larger.... I backed up, and someone caught me as I passed out.
5. According to the people who saved me, my Shadow was a Huge cat, with tons of different colors, a little thick belly, a glare on it's face, and spots going down it's side, with chains around it's muzzle and legs. It also had knives for claws and could yowl for different spells. Ouch.
6. I open my eyes slightly, and find two brown faces in front of my face, along with Yu(Souji) and Chie. Two Middle Schoolers and two High Schoolers. Great. I sit up, and look closely at the ones who I didn't seem to find was from Persona 4. I widen my eyes and hug the brown girl. I thank the two of my closest friends for saving me with their small powers they did have.
7. The cat represented what I find in cats- beauty and it's fast speed. It's fur design signified me trying to find my own crowd, and the leapord spots signified that sometimes I get things wrong in my knowledge of things at times. The Glare was representing that I hold grudges against people who tease me, and the belly was a bit of my low self-esteem. The chain around the muzzle signifies that I always hold back on my words, often quiet, and the chains around the paws were there for show. The knives for claws are the link to the Persona.
8. I look up at the rock-punk girl in front of me, and I notice that represents what I feel hides under the surface. I sighed, and got up from my spot. "...You are a part of me, as much as I like being kind to others. There." I huffed, and the Shadow smiled. a blue light surrounded the shadow, which disappeared, then the light transferred to me. I look up to see a lady, with a leapord spot leotard, and knives attatched to her, and she also had sharp teeth, along with her piercing eyes. The thing- a Persona- faded, and I fell back, yawning.
I returned home that night without eating.
9. I blinked, and picked up the glasses from Teddie's hands, staring at him with confusion. "So... to see in this fog, I have to wear these glasses?" I looked at the color. It was a pink outline, with a clear middle. I put them on my face, and look around. "...It really DOES clear things up..."
10. Nope. No. No tagging here.
And that was my shadow, or what I think it could be, anyway. Enjoy!