Comment and I'll tell you:
How attractive you are:
 Ew not really
 You're ok
 Alright getting better
 Hot!!! B)
 I honestly don't know what you look like! :I
What we'd look like in a picture:
 Holding hands
 Pulling faces
 Couple poses
Where I'd get your named tattooed on me:
 My wrist
 My leg
 My belly
 My back
 My neck
 My foot
 My ankle
 My ass
What we'd do if we lived together:
 Party, party, party!!!
 Eat ice cream for breakfast
 Have pillow fights
 Go to the bedroom~
 Have movie nights
If you comment on this journal I will:
(1) Tell you something I learned about you by looking at your DA page.
(2) Tell you a color you remind me of.
(3) Tell you what element I believe you belong to (e.g. water, fire, air, etc.).
(4) Tell you which one of your OC's is my favorite.
(5) Ask you a question, and you must answer.
(6) Tell you something I like about you or your art.
(7) Give you a nickname.
(8) Tell you what am I doing right now.
(9) Tell you what food/ flavor/smell you remind me of.
(10) Tell you to do this in your journal too, if you haven't already.
So in Literature class, I sit next to the popular girl. Of course, our conversations are....Scratch that, we don't have conversations. Anyway, so the entire time we were going over cultural differences between 1960s America and Modern America, she was sitting there making googly eyes at one of the popular guys. After class she walked up to him slowly, like some character out of a teen romance novel, and said, "It's like we were talking...talking with our faces." Naturally, I started laughing harder than I ever have in my life, invoking undisguised anger from the two lovebirds. God I hate being one of them - a teenager.