As some of you may noticed, I don't have posted a lot of works recently.
In fact I have a son since october 2016 and he takes me a long time. So I don't have so much time to draw.
Anyway I love drawing and I find a few moments each week to draw: I have a few projects in mind with some artworks already drawn but not inked.
In the same time, I also have a few money problems because the nursery is really expensive and I think about posting my artworks on Patreon to earn a little bit of extra money.
But on the other hand, I don't want that people who can't pay to support me can't see my artworks.
So I have an idea and I'd like your opinion about it :
- As Manthomex who is an artist that I'm a great fan, I will keep posting my artworks free on DA
- But I will post my artworks 1 month before on Patreon
- For my Patreons : I will also post the colored version of my artworks
- For the rewards for higher pledges I think about free commissions
- As I draw some artworks in one page drawings not always as comics, I don't want people to pay by artwork that would be unfair for them but rather by month.
And for the beginning, I'm working on 3 comics :
- The first one is a short one about the animated serie Princess Sarah and is nearly finished (the pencil version)
- The second one is much longer and is about the french comic Astérix
- The third one is an original work from me about girls and video games
What do you think about this project please ?