^^^ Prices and preview images ^^^
COMMISIONS ARE OPEN/CLOSED
+ I I CONTENT I I +
1. I have the right to turn down a commission.
2. I will draw almost anything. This includes NSFW pieces.
3. I will NOT draw: racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, some fetishes, etc type of content. If you are not sure if what you would like drawn is classified within these types of categories please ask.
4. All commissions are made in Photoshop CS3.
+ I I USAGE I I +
1. Unless asked otherwise, I retain the right to post final pieces in my galleries and portfolio (depending on content). If you would like the commission to remain private please state beforehand.
2. You (the commissioner) retain all rights to use the content for non-commercial purposes (display on blogs, websites, sharing with friends, sharing with your dog, etc).
3. Do not remove my signature from the piece.
4. Do not crop or edit the piece as that the signature is removed. Exceptions to this are avatars/icons and banner images.
5. If you would like to commission me for a commercial piece please contact me beforehand to discuss. You do not need to fill out the 'Commission Form'. Prices for commercial pieces are not the same as the prices displayed here and are dependent from project to project.
+ I I PROCESS I I +
1. If you need a piece completed by a specific date or within a certain timeframe please tell me. I will work as quickly as I can to have it completed by the set date.
2. If the piece does no have a set timeframe for completion please do not rush me! I juggle a job, online courses, and other real-life activities along with art. However, if I do not update you within a week of being commissioned please contact me.
3. I will send low-res process screenshots throughout. These will be at various intervals such as the initial sketch phase, linear, colors, etc. to make sure it is what you are looking for. If anything needs to be changed please tell me and I will be happy to change it for you.
4. More complex pieces will take longer than simpler pieces. I try to work as quickly as I can and for more complex pieces I try to keep it within 4-6 weeks for completion.
5. If I have a waiting list you will be notified when your piece has begun.
+ I I COMPLETED PIECES I I +
1. If the piece needs to be a specific size and/or filetype please notify me beforehand.
2. Normally, I work on a minimum 800x800 pixel canvas and up to a 2000x2000 (if not more) pixel canvas. Sketches are generally made on smaller canvases while lineart to paintings are made on much larger canvases.
3. I send three .PNG files of the finished piece as a small, medium, and full-size.
+ I I REVISIONS I I +
1. If something needs to be edited please notify me within 7 days of completion.
2. There is no extra charge for revisions.
3. Each piece will only be revised once.
+ I I PAYMENT I I +
1. I only accept payments through Paypal.
2. At least 50% must be paid up-front for Flats, Shading, and Painting pieces.
3. Payment must be paid full up-front for Sketches and Lineart pieces.
+ I I REFUNDS I I +
1. You may cancel your commission at any time. Refunds will be given equal to the amount of work not completed out of what has already been paid.
2. No refunds for finished commissions.
+ I I COMMISSION FORM I I +
(Please fill out if you are interested in a commission. This will save time for both of us.)
In the subject line please put 'KIM 2014 COMMISSION ORDER FORM'
What you want drawn: (Name of character)
Extra characters: (List any extra characters if any)
References: (Please provide photo references if possible. If you do not have any photo reference please provide a detailed description. If the character(s) are based off of anything in particular you can send photos of objects/character/animals/whatever to give me an idea of what you are looking for.)
What will the character(s) be doing: (What actions will be occurring (standing, sitting, doing kung-fu up the side of a cliff, etc)
Type of drawing: (Sketch, Lineart, Flats, Shading, Painting; and any extras)
Timeframe: (Optional. If you need piece done by a specific time please fill in.)
Anything Else: (Any additional material or comments can be written here.)
Please send commission form to firstname.lastname@example.org or private message me here (e-mail is preferred).