Well shit. tagged me. Kenny y u do dis.
Well, ahem, here's the rules and shit.
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You have the choice to make a journal entry! Comments if you prefer!
1. I am completely incapable of drawing with a computer but am somewhat competent on paper.
2. I have a split personality between somewhat annoying cheerful friendly optimist and "leave-me-alone-dammit" cynic.
3. I have never beaten Super Mario World, but I've hundred-percented SM64 and Mario Sunshine, and beat DKC2.
4. I avoid cutting my hair whenever possible.
5. I'm street dumb and book smart.
6. One of my hobbies is baking, of all things. I don't do it very often simply because I lack the means to.
7. I can't feel the heat or cold unless I'm ill.
8. I discovered I can speak in a wide variety of different voices, ranging from British to Russian to Christopher Walken.
9. I've learned how to program to a minor extent and can make very simple videogames. I'm working on changing "Very simple" to "Ridiculously complex"
10. I spent most of my life thus far misspelling despite as "dispite"
Well, I can't tag anyone if I don't have anyone to tag, so unfortunately this tag ends here. SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE EXCUSES!
Feel free to use these rules and tag other people if you want.
Oh, and I may post pictures that I drew on paper. In fact, one will probably have been posted by the time you read this.