This is a completely gray-scale theme! The icons used are 'Archdroid-Grey'.
This theme is still in development. Changes may happen swiftly. Please keep your version up to date with the latest DeLorean-Dark.
*Note Unity-Desktop here: fav.me/d9ges75. Check GitHub( github.com/killhellokitty/DeLo…) for latest.
Donations are appreciated, Thank You for your support!
- Gtk3 theme with matching Gtk2 theme
- Gtk3 Root-theme
- pixbuf-engine or the gtk(2)-engines package
ROOT THEME INSTALATION
- Method 1
- Step 1 create symlinks in /root.themes to the global(/usr/share/themes). Make /root/.themes folder if it doesn't already exist:
sudo mkdir /root/.themes
sudo ln -s -t /root/.themes /usr/share/themes/*
- Step 2 Rename the theme in /root/.themes to exactly the same name as the one from ~/.themes that you're currently using.
- Method 2
- Instead of placing the theme in /usr/share/themes, simply place the root theme in /root/.themes, and the themes in ~/.themes. Then follow Step 2.
- How to from: by HEXcube at www.deviantart.com/users/outgo…
- Download the package, open the delorean-dark-3.18 folder, place the DeLorean-Dark-3.18 folder in ~/.themes/ and open ROOT THEME folder and place DeLoran-Dark-3.18 folder in /root/.themes/ Place XfDashboard-DeLorean-Dark-3.18 in /usr/share/themes/ And place DeLorean-Dark-3.18-Plank-Theme in /usr/share/plank
- Available at GitHub: github.com/killhellokitty/DeLo…
- Arch Linux
- Install from AUR aur.archlinux.org/packages/del…
- with Yaourt: 'yaourt -S delorean-dark-3.18'
- READ COMMENTS on how to fix install in AUR messages
- Go to 'usr/share/gnome-shell' and backup 'gnome-shell-theme.gresource'.
- Next copy the 'gnome-shell-theme.gresource' from the gnome-shell-GDM folder in the DeLorean-Dark-3.18 theme to '/usr/share/gnome-shell'.
- The new theme will be installed when you restart
- *Note - Any update of Gnome-Shell will erase the theme file and return it to default, you will need to reinstall after updates.
- *Note - If you would like to change the wallpaper please refer to this article: bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.ph…
- The Chrome theme is located within the theme folders.
- Simply drag-n-drop the Delorean-Dark-3.18.crx file onto Chromium to install the theme. (You will find this necessary when using this theme).
- This is a patch to make Firefox blend with DeLorean.
- Copy(or symlink) the 'chrome' folder located within the theme folders, to '~/mozilla/firefox/xSomeNumbers.default.
- Restart Firefox for the changes to take effect. This depends on the DeLorean-Dark-3.18 theme being in use!
- To Remove:
- Simply move the 'chrome' folder to the trash.
10-29-2015 First Upload.
10-30-2015 Added Root theme and Metacity theme. Made the theme Cinnamon and MATE compatable.
11-01-2015 Gnome-Shell-theme added to package.
11-02-2015 Cinnamon-Shell added to package. Gnome-Shell Dash fixes. Gtk3 minor adjustments.
11-05-2015 Openbox3-theme added as well as both Chromium theme and Firefox theme.
11-06-2015 Xfwm4-theme added as well as XfDashboard-theme and a few minor fixes to Gtk2.
11-07-2015 GDM-theme added as well as Plank-theme.
11-08-2015 MATE added Gtk3 version.
11-09-2015 Fixed Nautilus TreeViews selected color and background color.
11-09-2015 version-10. Fixes for: Dconf-Editor, Gnome-Terminal, Gedit, Sushi, Gnome-Music, Eye of Gnome, & Gnome-Photos.
11-10-2015 version-11 Xfce4-Panel themed, as well as log-out dialog, alt-tab, & fixed Xfwm4 button react area. All Xfce fixes.
11-11-2015 Initial commit to GitHub for Unity version of DeLorean-Dark. Making it backward compatible with Gtk-3.16.
11-16-2015 Boxes, fixed issue with wizards color being white. A few additional minor fixes.
11-20-2015 XfDashboar-Theme has been updated. ROOT Theme has been updated to match the additions to the default theme files including dark-theme.
12-11-2015 FIxed legacy tray in Gnome-Shell thanks to kitsuneflame!
01-24-2015 Fixes for Chrome and Firefox thanks to aauzi!
Your themes are without question the best. I've been using them for years.. I'd love to send you some money and will do so as soon as things turn around for me - thank you for so kindly sharing your work with so many. Hope to see more of your work in the future. All the best to you. Shawn.