So, here I am, convincing you once again that I am not dead. Nor am I permanently ill or something like that. Just busy getting educated. And sometimes having a little bit of life. But not that much actually. And dA is an incredible time consumer, which is a good reason not to spend all day in dA. When I'm browsing dA, I might feel like I'd be having conversations and doing a lot of stuff, when it's actually just a big fat lie made by the damn conspiracist known as my brain.
Other than not just wanting to rot in front of my computer screen, I just haven't been drawing that much lately. Well, actually I have drawn, but pretty much only in my
If you dare to comment into this Journal, I swear to GODS, I WILL...
1. Tell you something I'll learn about you by looking at your dA page for 13 seconds.
2. Tell you which colour you remind me of.
3. Tell you my first memory of you.
4. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
5. Ask you something I've always wondered about you, and your answer has to be as vague as possible to keep the suspense.
6. Tell you my favourite thing about you.
7. Give you a weird nickname
8. Tell you what's on my shirt right now.
9. Challenge you to post this on your journal.
Aung San Suu Kyi might be released in November! Whooooooo!
I know that her party isn't allowed to take part in the elections, and it's only a "might" and she'd be released after the elections, but hey, it's still a step towards democracy and righteousness!