Current Residence: UK - bless our totally doomed nation =] Favourite genre of music: Rock | Alternitive | Techno Favourite photographer: Ansel Adams Favourite style of art: Colourful and Dynamic Operating System: Windows XP MP3 player of choice: iPod Shell of choice: shell? ... the Conk ones you find on the beach Wallpaper of choice: Too many..... Skin of choice: my own? Favourite cartoon character: Gin | Envy | Bakura Personal Quote: Think the Worst, so that something better can happen
Sin City/Pans Labyrinth
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Enigma | Delerium | Pendulum
Eoin Coilfer + P.J. Tracey
Favourite Gaming Platform
Tools of the Trade
Black inkpen, Castle Watercolours, Photoshop CS3, Trust Tablet, etc
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Five things about myself
1. I am a female Biochemistry student
2. I find this world quite boring at times so I invented my own
Just deleted some of my more horrendous pieces ... you know when you look back at something you thought was good at the time, and now think is an abomination.
I had to delete a fair amount >.< Which brings me to something I think this site should take into consideration.
I know we already have these on the Deviations themselves, but you have to click on the Deviation to delete it and then it takes you back to your Profile Page, so when you're trying to delete more than one Deviation, this can get very tiresome, very quickly.
There should be an option from the drop down menu next to each Deviation in our Gallery to "delet