New tutorial is complete for $5+ patrons:
How to pattern a plush bird
I'll take you through the entire process of patterning a realistic bird. This method suits any parrot or similar shaped bird friend. I also include the finished macaw pattern for you to use with the tutorial.
$5+ patrons this month will also get my embroidery digitising tutorial
Videos are sent early next month when payments have processed (for those who pledge this month)
You can instantly buy previous videos on my gumroad:
If you cannot find a video listed below, pm me and I can organise that for you.
- 3d hoof tutorial
- How to pattern a quadruped (free pony pattern inc)
- How to pattern and sew stripes
- How to make a custom rotating plush joint
- Patterning hollow ears
- Making a lifesize pony part 1
- How to sew 3d fetlocks
- Ignitus airbrushing walkthrough
- How to get perfect embroidery