For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man", dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.
For the Swarm!
1. What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
It comes from a rather silly idea I had when I was younger. I've always liked monsters, and still do, and years ago one of my favorites was the Chimera from Greek mythology. I envisioned therefore a cooler, more powerful version which i wisely dubbed the "Khimairi". Try not to make fun of me. The 999 was just because people seemed to like putting numbers into their usernames, so I did too.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
Based on the group I first joined, I'm pretty sure it was Monster Hunter, a game series made by Capcom. I still love the games, but have jumped on the Game Of Thrones and Percy Jackson fandoms, as well as numerous animes/mangas.
3. How many watchers do you have now?
Pshhhhh...almost thirty. Thanks, everyone!
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA.
darksilvania, Metal-Kitty, and HellWingz.
5. Or lack thereof, move along…
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on dA?
I suppose I might, if I cared to ever look in to them...
7. What is your most popular submission?
Good question. Apparently my Elemental Weapons series is most popular for both views and favorites. Now there's something to think about.
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
Sherlock, Whose Line Is It Anyway, etc.
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Many many things. Hands, feet, faces, shading...basically most things I have ever drawn. Except Bastiel. He made me happy.
10. Summer or winter?
Autumn. Perfect balance.
11. Rain or Sun?
Sun. Rain makes me miserable.
12. What's your favourite type of music?
I suppose rock and dubstep are really fun, but orchestral is as well.
13. PC or Mac
PC all the way.
14. Anime or Manga?
Anime, though it does sometimes depend on the series in question.
15. Coke or Pepsi?
16. Read or TV?
Reading is my jam.
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
Maybe an hour to 30 minutes?
18. Name a talent.
Drawing. Its all I can do.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Subway, even though I work there.
21. What are your top 3 favorite books?(not mangas)
The Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Fionavar Tapestry Trilogy
22. Wii or PlayStation?
Wii for days.
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
We As Human, Tenth Avenue North, Anberlin.
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typer?
I type like a third grader, but a somewhat quick third grader. Slow-medium.
25. Do you like Denny's?
I be Canadian, eh.
26. What is your favorite smiley?
The frowny one.
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Yessir. Bad idea.
29. Do you go on dA a lot?
Absolutely. I have a good time.
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
Of course! Does Facebook count?
31. Do you cosplay?
I like to cosplay, but have rarely actually done so. Recently, i went to Central Canada Comic-Con as Bran Stark with a heavy dose of creative licensing.
32. Fruits or sweets?
Oooh...should eat more fruit, but sweets are greeeaaaaat.
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
Buttered, to kill me faster.
34. Have you skipped school?
Maybe. Probably. No. Next question.
35. Have you been on a plane?
Yup. Once. I don't go places.
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
Not sure. I like water in general.
37. Have you been ice skating?
Can't skate to save my life, despite my habitat.
38. Favorite vacation spot?
A world created by a book or an anime.
39. Ever been on TV?
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
Salad is for prey.
41. What do you do to relax?
Sleep. I thought that would be obvious.
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Back-to-back Hobbit Trilogy, all three parts.
43. Favorite Sandwich?
44. If you could go anywhere in the world…
I would have teleportation abilities, or lots of money.
45. Favorite time of the day?
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
47. What do you want to be now?
A more powerful dragon.
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
50. When is your birthday?
I am a sweet summer child.
51. Favourite type of ice cream?
52. Last book you read?
The Heaven Trilogy by Ted Dekker.
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
Uh oh. Probably a book store like McNally Robinson or Chapters.
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay.
None of the above, not that popular.
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
(As soon as they see I can draw anything) "Can you draw me?"
56. Favourite all time movie?
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
57. What was your favourite show when you were a kid?
58. What are you listening to right now?
A "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" compilation on YouTube.
59. What is the last thing you ate?
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
White, for numerous reasons.
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
Probably their manner. Quiet, reserved, energetic, grumpy, etc.
62. Favorite sport to play?
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
64. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs, have zero experience with kisses.
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Both, but mostly vanilla.
66. Favorite Board Game?
67. Favorite smells?
The scent of the one I love.
68. What inspires you?
My internal creativity, the desire to impress others, and Jesus, not in that order.
69. Do you have any piercings?
No, but some piercings look really cool on other people! The rest of them look terrible, though...
70. How many siblings do you have?
One single sibling, my partner in crime.
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
Bacon bits, but again, salad is for prey.
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
Friday? Don't usually work on a Friday, and can stay up late without fear of early rising the next day.
73. Favorite phrase?
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
74. Favorite Restaurant?
75. Favorite animal?
Crocodile/Alligator or Owl.
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Stand still and brood.
78. Favorite Disney character?
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
Love coffee, lack of a favorite brand. Any hazelnut flavoring gives me the shivers,