This photograph was clealy taken by a thief; specifically, the points stealing variety. However, it has many redeeming factors.
1. You might have noticed when snapping the picture, but there is a baby in this photo. Said baby is clearly pointing at something. Very good.
2. The attention to detail in the sweeties in the background to the left is stunning. There must be thousands of them. This is an expensive setup, and it really adds to the money of the scene. It's real money. Real gangsta.
3. On the small laboratory to the right of the photo, the yellow beaker has used up half of its fluid. I believe this represents the start of the day, and that this laboratory has a fun day of work ahead of itself.
4. There is a giant strawberry background.
5. This photo allowed me to exceed my 100 word limit for the critique, making it a raging success. This is known as the devious-critique-halo-effect, and has been seen for centuries in the wild where polar bears live in harmony with the snow to help each other through the day.
6. Cool hair!
p.s. I am using the star ratings to draw the letter F, my favourite letter. Please do not take the ratings to heart, as the 'originality' deserves many stars, whereas 'vision' is artificially high, because I cannot see the middle of the photo with the person sitting in the middle of it.
Without a doubt this is one of the cutest pics i've ever see <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/a…" width="15" height="15" alt="" title="Aww" />
The expressions are simply priceless and make me giggle every time i see them
ok, the lighting ain't what i'd call perfect and the picture sharpness isn't brilliant with a bit of a blur around babies hand
But otherwise, still a very nice pic <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/t/t…" width="15" height="15" alt="" title="Thumbs Up" />
ok... i don't write critiques often so i've run out of things to say already and it says i've got another 21 words left <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/p/p…" width="23" height="15" alt="" title="They're all out to get me..." /> so i'd better keep on typing i suppose...
anyway, let's just hope that baby likes his new home <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/r/r…" width="15" height="15" alt="" title=" (Razz)" />
If I'm not mistaken, this is a parody of a hamburger commercial, although I'm not sure of the company. The parody is very nicely executed: the mouth is completely covered by the hands in the foreground and the eyes are wide, expectant and excited (and the baby's expression is very cute <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/a…" width="15" height="15" alt="" title="Aww" />). Personally, I would suggest having the hands slightly further apart so the fingers do not touch because that would emphasize the width of the object (in this case your child's head <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/s…" width="15" height="15" alt="" title=" (Smile)" />) being consumed (thus parodying the more-for-less attitude of the commercial).
Was this taken in a ice cream parlor? The stack of drawers in the background appears to be filled with multi-colored candies of some kind. Although I am at a bit of a loss as to what the containers on the right side of the image hold, I can't think of a yellow topping used on ice cream off the top of my head, though the other two appear to be chocolate and whipped cream.
<img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/o/o…" width="15" height="15" alt="" title="Oh Noes!" /> You eat babies for breakfast!
~I needs them for my testing.
What are you testing? <img src="e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/s…" width="15" height="15" alt="" title=" (Smile)" /> A message center formatting glitch?