One of the many imaginative, sometimes grotesque, figures at the Tiger Balm Garden in Singapore. The park was built in 1937 and contains over 1,000 statues and 150 giant dioramas depicting scenes from Chinese mythology, folklore, legends, history, and illustrations of various aspects of Confucianism. In 1986 the Singapore Tourism Board took charge of the premises and renamed it "Haw Par Villa Dragon World." Image scanned from a colour slide taken in 1978.
Website | Portfolio | Prints