Name: Viola Ann White
Royal Name: Vivian Lola Crystalline of House Rose
- Vivi (By Micheal the Husky)
Euterpe (Original Name)
- Goddess of Music
- Turned mortal after birth of Vivian
Sonatina (Name Change)
N/A (Royalty, later, Freedom Fighter)
Kuran (Half Sister)
Height: 91.44 cm (3 ft)
Weight: 30.85 kg (68 lbs)
Birthday: August 19th, 1992
Zodiac sign: Leo
Species: Hedgehog (Furless/spikeless)
IQ: 136 (Very superior intelligence)
- Demigoddess (from Mother), this is locked and she holds no memory of this. Mortal until it is unlocked.
Alignment: Neutral good
Location: Mystic Ruins
Hair/Fur Color: Purple
Eye Color: Green
Skin: Light Peach
Powers and abilities:
- Homing Attack
- Spin Dash (usually loses clothes, avoids this move)
- Acrobatic Skills
- Hand to Hand Combat
- Leadership Skills
- First Aid
- High Cunning and Dexterity
- Herbalist (Medicinal Purposes)
- Poisonologist (Damage Purposes)
- Little Patience
- Bones Snapping
- Dark Energy/Magic
- Caring Cheerful
- Training with Certain Friends
- Playing Her Instruments
- Video Games
- Riding ATV and Motorcycles
- Her Loved Ones Hurt
- Ferris Wheels
Theme Song: Rise - Katy Perry
- Vivian: From the Latin name Vivianus which was derived from Latin vivus "alive". Saint Vivian was a French bishop who provided protection. (In other words; Full of Life, Protector).
- Lola: Strong Woman, Also, means ‘violet’- has a dated feel, evoking characters.
- Crystalline: Pure white continually blooming hybrid tea rose: of the Rose family.
Name Change: Vivian Lola gets mixed around to be Viola Ann, Ann is her middle name. Crystalline is a name for a kind of White Rose, that's how she gets her last name White. And also how she's related to Amy Rose.
- Viola: The name Viola is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Viola is: Violet. as a girls' name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Viola is "purple". Viola is a Latin form of Violet (Latin): one of the earliest flower names.
- Ann: The English form of Anna (gracious, full of grace and mercy). People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details. People with this name also tend to be idealistic, highly imaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
- •White: White is usually a descriptive name or nickname given to a person with very light hair or complexion, from the Middle English whit, meaning "white. The last name White may be also local, derived from the Isle of Wight, on the coast of Hampshire, England. In addition, some Whites originally were Wights, from the Anglo-Saxon wiht, meaning "valiant."