I've accidentally deleted a bunch of notes while trying to go through my inbox. D: If you sent me something and are still waiting for a response, please re-send the note. Thanks!
Dayum!This is EXACTLY what I need. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modbook/modbook-pro-x-154-retina-quad-core-mac-os-x-tablet
Fits my needs so perfectly. Too bad I don't have $4000 to throw around...
Thank youI want to take a moment to thank everyone for the kind wishes and suggestions... and for remembering me. I see lots of familiar names, and it's good to know that you guys have stayed with me despite my long absence. (Guess it helps that dA doesn't have a watchlist limit... or does it? XD) Names that I am not yet acquainted with are good to see, too.
I'm feeling better now, physically. But my financial situation isn't so hot at the moment, so life continues to keep my art life at bay. I'm reluctant to take commissions because:
1) I do have a job. I love the work I do. The pay isn't great, obviously, but job searching demands more time and energy than I am able to expend without quitting my current job, which I cannot afford.
2) to be honest, I owe a few art on Gaia side. Even though that's just fake money (on a site where I no longer feel catered to as a user, to boot... I'm not joining the bandwagon calling the admins greedy. It's just that their new approach is not for me, espec
Excusesss..s..zzzI've been having health issues. It started with this... cold? Flu? Whatever it is that I caught back in December. Fever, headache, COUGHING, pretty standard stuff. The first two -- the fever and the headache -- went away in a few days.
The coughing and the phlegm did not.
They stayed, and so did the stamina reduction that comes with pretty much every kind of illness. Here's the part that really sucks: they're STILL HERE. It's been three months, and I'm not feeling any better. If anything, I'm on a downward slope. Appetite's been kind of spotty the last few months, but I track calories and have managed to make myself eat as much as I normally had. Last few days, though? It's evolved from 'spotty' to 'persistent problem.'
I work from home and make just enough money to get by. That means no health insurance, and not enough $$$ to see a doctor just to make sure this isn't something supah serious. (So please don't tell me to go see a doctor.)
I'm not quite... worried. I'm just really
tumblrAm I the only one who can't figure stuff out around tumblr?
It's so hard to tell whether a post is the account holder's art or just reblogging... and how do you view comments (and not just reblog notes)?
No, I don't have an account there yet.
Taking FE art requests. READ THE RULESThat's right! Got a Fire Emblem art request that you want me to draw? POST AWAY.
1. I probably won't fulfill every request posted. I will only pick the ones that interest me the most.
2. Sketches only. I'm not going to color anything. My monitor is semi-broken and it makes coloring/blending really hard ;_; though if this produces any sketch that's particularly promising, I might attempt to color it later, when I am better equipped for the task.
3. Awakening requests are more likely to get picked, but feel free to post requests from the following as well: Akaneia, Elibe, Magvel, Tellius. (Sorry, no Jugdral.)
4. Most importantly, state your request(s) in THREE WORDS each. Examples:
Chrom wants you
Emmeryn, Lissa, kimono (lolwut)
Gaius, candy, CANDY
This allows me to get creative and do my own interpretations instead of just being your drawing machine for ten minutes.
5. This is just for fun; I do not want this to turn into a chore.
FE: AwakeningWhy must this game be so awesome :iconiloveyouplz:
I've seen quite a few people complaining about the story in this game. Story-wise I honestly think it's got all the other FE games beat by a considerable margin. (the ones I have played and finished, at least. So FE2, 4 and 5 are out.) No, it's not perfect, but it's the one game where I did not see the main twist coming despite all the hints being dropped. And I was pleasantly surprised by how well-written Gangrel turned out to be. IMO it's hard to write a believable 'batshit crazy chaotic-evil villain' character.
The Big Bad villain was pretty blah in comparison, but I can overlook that when considering how strongly he/she is tied to the aforementioned twist. I also figure his/her mentality must be somewhat transcendental and incomprehensible to mortals by nature.
While we are still talking about the writing, though... the stupid paired endings and recycled children/father supports. And the glaring lack of SpotPass character supports.
Have you ever...While going through your dA inbox, have you ever come across a deviation, or a pile of deviations, that looks less than impressive, think "huh, why am I watching this person?" ... only to find out that this is the same artist who made a bunch of your favorite pictures a while ago?
In other words, that artist's new works don't seem as good as their old ones. Not a good thing to happen.
Then I realized. LOOOOOOL at least they're still posting stuff. Me? When was the last time I posted something -- finished something postable? I can't even remember!
So I've been itchin' to make something nice and detailed and shiny, I really have been. Unfortunately, I am in the process of recovering from a nasty hand injury (on both hands! Not that it matters since I'm not ambidextrous). I can type slowly, but I can't put much pressure on my right index and middle fingers, which makes it hard to hold the stylus, let alone make hard pressure strokes.
The recovery shouldn't take long, though. Once my hands
My anniversaryThis is my anniversary. Exactly one year ago, I weighed around 190 pounds. I'm only 5' 1.5"... or 156cm. At 190 pounds, I was wearing XXL shirts. Yeah, I was pretty wide.
And little wonder, for I was eating 3000+ calories on most days while sitting on my butt all day. Sometimes I ate close to 4000 calories in a SINGLE MEAL. Those of you who have never paid attention to calories may be surprised to find out how easy it can be to consume thousands of calories in one seating. Many restaurants offer 1000+ calorie dessert items. Chili's used to offer an appetizer that was around 2500 calories... You'd eat more than your day's worth of calories just for APPETIZER!!!
On April 17, 2011, I decided to change my lifestyle. Two things occurred to me:
1) I WAS big. Believe or not, this was an epiphany. Whenever I saw my body in my bathroom mirror, I'd see my 170 pound body, which I had at the time of high school graduation (definitely chubby, but not obese). The image in the mirror never changed ev
Over 600 pagesI'm updating Haru-Sari again.
As of today, I have finished over 600 pages of my comic. Am I feeling accomplished? Excited? Not quite. The only thing I can feel about all this is this sense of... that I have to keep going and make more pages. Maybe then people would talk more about my comic. Even if they don't, I'm so close to seeing this through, and that's got to mean something.
Now, time to go back to commissions before tackling the comic again...
The DERE TypesExplained Tsuki Style.
These are all the dere's I know
If there are more, please tell me and I'll add on :3
Bakaderederived from baka, idiot and dere, lovey dovey
- A bakadere as the name implies is a stupid idiot in love, clumsy with the way they're in love, but super in love :3
Bodere: They lash out when embarrassed, and prefer fists over words.
Byoukidere: Usually very sweet and kind, but suffer from some disease (usually a fatal one.) They are often frail and weak in nature.
Dandere derived from silent, is simply a silent type
- Dandere is someone who doesn't talk, is shy and antisocial until the right person comes along, at that point they will talk and become more confidant.
- Daruderes are those who are nonchalant to those who they love, but they do express emotions, just usually show no interest in those who like them
Icon Contest [closed]
Hi. I'm running another contest.
I really need a new icon, an icon that I can probably use for a long time (for my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuMhcz39FjIPeHgOEyChvcg?disable_polymer=true)
so!! why not hold a contest
-USE HIS NORMAL FORM, ignore the monster and past
-No pixel icons, it will ruin the quality on YouTube.
-You CAN animate it, but make sure that the first frame is the main frame, because most people won't be able to see the animation unless they see a notification of me pop up.
-You can do anything with it! Background can be anything, any color, I don't really mind.
-You can shade it, leave it flat, etc.
-Any form of art is allowed! Cell shaded, realistic, paper, lineless, ANYTHING!
-I'd prefer head shots (shoulder to head), but if you want to squeeze in something else, feel free!
-He can wear anything!!
-I don't really have a preference of how it should look. I'm happy with anything :>
The Voice of AnimalsFor so many defenseless creatures, Hell is just on Earth
"Violence against human animals and violence against non-human animals are the two sides of the same horrible coin"
The content of these videos might upset your sensibility
What a shame for human beings! (editor's note)
(Behind the mask of civilization and progress it often lurks an abomination made of violence again
Commission Info (open)Commission Info
I only do to the cartoon art commissions for everyone that requested me!
If you request me from weeks or month ago, i might not work on it so i will give refunds out to people that pays me.
1.) Please do not rush me...
2.) One person at a time!
3.) Please pay attention to the colored bullets
4.) Please do not pay the points till i tell you
5.) Please read the list that I may draw or not
6.) I do accept PayPal money (USA money) and points
7.) Please do not give me a description of your character, it will take a long time.
What type of art: (pick)
Points or payPal: (pick)
What type of art: half body
Character Refs: (insert your picture ref)
Points or Paypal: Points
If you're using PayPal, i will give you my PayPal link to pay there if i pick your request.
I do draw
Art Trades! (OPEN)
Since I finished most of my black-ink art trades already, I'm uploading a new journal for designs and red ink illustration, as promised in the poll, but because I'll be concentrating mostly on school now it'll take me much more time to finish the drawings!
I'll accept trades once I finish the drawings I'm currently working on, but I'll start drawing the new ones after my exams end! It will be open for a while!
pixel commissions - open15/01/19 update: I remade this journal and added everything I offer for the moment and changed some prices to raise money to get my boyfriend out of his abusive house. My commissions will remain open but please be patient. Thank you.
Terms of Service
Outline color (if wanted):
code: baby icon
200 - $2,50 usd
can add: colored border (white or any color you want); solid background.
300 - $3,50 usd
Variation 21. Introduction
40. 4:29 PM
41. Citric Acid
44. Two Roads
45. Two Guns
50. Breaking the Rules
58. Kick in the Head
59. No Way Out
61. Fairy Tale
63. Do Not Disturb
73. I. Can't.
79. FUCK [if this theme offends you you may do the alternate theme "Balk"]
81. Pen and Pap
People who take commissions/requests and TranslateIcon:
Draw My OC's Win a Watercat! [Open]hey yall
its that time again lol
I'm here hosting another contest, this time with this beautiful watercat as the prize!
Rules + Characters to Draw
- Be kind to other participants! I don't want anyone being harassed or hurt, please be mindful of others' feelings!
- No premade drawings for this contest (things already drawn for other things)
- Can be digital or traditional, but digital is highly preferred!
- You can enter as many times as you'd like! <3
- Bases are not allowed! Your own artwork is good enough, please have fun with it!
- Nothing too inappropriate! Slighty gorey/sexually suggestive is alright but nothing too bad or something we wouldn't want a younger user to see c':
- Visual art only please! Not accepting literature.
- This will be judged on creativity! Have fun with your entries, make it interesting and fun to look at! Pixels, paintings, regular art, etc. all fine, but ha