NB! I specifically asked the model to hold the violin wrong. For a better composition.
MY FAVOURITE SHOT!
It was freezing outside (lovely Estonian weather indeed) and there were only the 4 of us - me, the model Johanna and my two friends who helped a lot with putting up a fire in that abandoned house where we had this fantastic photoshoot.
Makeup, hair, clothes etc by me.
The violin was cheap and bought from eBay. It makes only awful sounds but at least looks pretty!
LAST ONE IN THE WINTERHEARTED SERIES
DOWNLOAD FOR THE FULL SIZE
* If you use my stock, credit me and leave me a note so that I can your work.
* Please do not use our stock to create your own. This means no premade backgrounds, templates, etc.
* Prints are allowed. It doesn't matter where you sell your finished artworks. Same with magazines and art books.
* Contact me through e-mail for all other kind of commercial usage - book covers, cd covers, etc. You will most likely gain a permission.
* Respect the models and if you are unsure whether your artwork would offend the model, ask first.
* You can display the finished artwork offsite as long as credit is given, including printed portfolios.
If anything remained unclear, feel free to ask, I won't bite.
Edit: (01.03.10) Seriously, the most popular deviation in the Full Body category? I'm stunned. Thank you so much.
2448x3264px 3.39 MB
Nov 8, 2009, 3:40:59 PM
© 2009 - 2023 Kechake-stock