A Windows 10 Theme
- Theme is now applied on child windows.
- Added round corner variants (Shadows should be enabled).
- Changed blue progress bar to green for the blue theme variants.
- Fixed status pane color to match the theme
- Added Dark Mode Variants
- Increased saturation of progress bars
- Increased text brightness
- Added other theme variants.
- Increased font brightness in some areas.
- Added default system arrow
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- Added a version with blue progress bars and one that supports MS office colors.
- Fixed some glyphs.
- Fixed unreadable text on taskbar item preview window
Hey, been using this theme since it came out! I have to ask, though, why you decided to replace the old slim scrollbars with the new fat ones? I was using the old version until my PC auto-updated to 20H2 (Sadge) and now the scrollbars are much bigger
Hello. Love the theme.
Is it possible to apply the grey dark round theme to everything except Excel?. The theming messes with using VBA. I know there's the Office version but that changes other apps as well.
Honestly the best theme I have used so far, but one problem. Can you change the titlebar buttons to the ones from Mac OS (Maximize, minimize, close). It would fit the theme perfectly. Unfortunately I don't know how to edit themes so such little tweaks are impossible to me.
Thanks. If you use the stardock curtains there is probably a theme with those buttons. I think niivu or dpcdpc11 has one. Anyway what variant of the theme are you using and what are your DPI settings? I could give it a shot.
I wonder if there's a way of tweaking individual apps. Perhaps even exempting (however counterintuitive it may sound) them from the dark mode? The think is, I've an app (memoQ) whose interface refuses to play nice with this theme, making it unusable.
Some apps have theming provisions and you can tweak them to match the Windows theme. You may try using a variant of the theme that has both light and dark modes for example, 'Gray Dark 1 - DM'. A tool that could exempt an app from using the theme would surely be helpful.
This looks absolutely amazing. Got two questions.
I've heard that these themes doesn't work on pro versions of Windows. Is that the case?
Will this change any of my system default icons & layouts (such as taskbar size/location)?