Hi everyone! Now that I’m out of school, I’ve time to take commissions, and am offering portraiture and graphic design services in hopes I can pay the un-met financial aid for next year’s term.
I am a Visual Communication Design major Sophomore with 8 years experience drawing portraiture.
Depending on the complexity of the subject, portraits will range between $100-200.
I’ll charge $10 per hour on graphic design-related work; the number of hours will depend on the complexity of the project.
Half of the payment will be up-front, and the other half will be received following approval of a thumbnail of the finished piece.
I usually don't do these things, but Anna's comment kept stalking me on my front page, calling out to me: "I'M HEEEERE, AND YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO FILL THIS THINGY OUT." and so I did ^-^
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs.
10 things about me:
1. The only kind of rain I like is the misty kind
2. The first cartoons I became addicted to were Speed Racer, Johnny Quest, and Samurai Pizza Cats