You know that you have a Mary Sue when she upsets the monochromatic color scheme of my Writer's Guides.
Mouse over blue text to see a note.
Internet communities often lash out at writers who create Mary Sues. Declaring the writing to be below their standards, they proceed to punish the creators. They mock the characters, verbally abuse the writers, and write hyperbolically about how much they wish the characters would die.
Bullying writers (who may be very young) is only going to make them afraid to write—and therefore improve—or share their work. Not only that, but it discourages other writers from speaking for fear of public
Art Faves 1
Sculpture and Artisan Crafts
Text and Typograpghy
Stock Texture Favs
Wallpaper, Clothing, and Floor Stock
Splatters and Smashing
Misc Ref Favs
Rural Ref Favs
Forest Ref Favs
Castle Ref Favs
Wolf Ref Favs
Bird and Flower Ref Favs
Buttons Journal Icons, etc
deviantART's Birthday Scuzzle Game
To kick off the celebrations for deviantART's 8th birthday (which is next week!), we've put together a brand new scuzzle for all you deviant sleuths to partake in. Put on your thinking caps, grab your magnifying glasses, and get ready for a good time.
Never heard of a scuzzle? It's a combination scavenger hunt and puzzle that involves both searching for clues and puzzling them together. (Information about our previously played scuzzle and its results can be found here and here.)
Crafty Creative team members have taken a photo of something awesometasticsomething birthday relatedand cut it up into 35 evenly-sized piece
Clip Studio version 1.10.5 now supports Photoshop brush files!
Photoshop brushes by Mar-ka (https://www.deviantart.com/mar-ka)
Clip Studio Paint 1.10.5 Photoshop Import Test
- Update Clip Studio to 1.10.5 https://www.clipstudio.net/en/dl/
- Drag and drop your ABR files into your tools palette.
- You may need to wait a minute depending on how large the brush set is.
What does NOT work:
- Photoshop Brushes with 'dual brush' setting will not import correctly. (They will import as a blank brush with just the tip shape but no texture.)
- .tpl files (These can be converted in Photoshop to ABR.)
- Certain brushes will have spacing issues. I noticed this with 'grass' br