1. Please be respectful of your fellow members and staff. Having discussions is okay, but don't be rude, don't pick fights, don't press your opinions on others and overall, don't be a douche. No one likes that. If anyone asks you to stop, then please respect their wishes. Not like stop breathing and stuff, just.. use common sense guys, please.
2. Try to keep posts in their respective channels. Helps to keep stuff more organized.
3. No spamming.
4. No harmful or hateful content. Any racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-lgbt, xenophobic, etc content will not be tolerated.
5. Do not reveal any personal info about other users without their permission!
6. Please let's keep this a positive and fun environment. While we understand that some people may have real issues, this server is not the place to discuss them. This includes talk of self-harm, constant self-deprication, negativity, etc. If you feel the need to speak to anyone, please contact a professional, not a random person in an internet chatroom.
7. Let's try to keep this somewhat PG-13. NSFW content is only allowed in an artistic gore sense, and when it's only a link (with the preview disabled by placing <> around the link), accompanied by a warning. NSFW sexual content is not allowed.
8. Stay within Discord’s Terms of Service (discordapp.com/tos).
9. Do not ask for a staff role.
10. Using loopholes to break the rules is still breaking the rules.
Violation of these rules will be met first with a warning, after that another warning (up to 3 total) or a mute, kick or a ban, depending on the severity of the offense. If you don't agree with a punishment, please contact a staff member in a private DM.
The Discord server also has channels called #/slot-machine (every 24 hours you can place a bet in hopes of arpg-related rewards, with a small chance of hitting jackpot! ) and #/gatcha-machine (see HERE).
These channels offer Discord-exclusive games for those who have chatted enough to reach LVL 5 in Mee6 bot's level system.
If you are lvl 5 or higher, you need to ask for access to the channel by confirming your Discord and DeviantArt accounts belong to the same person.
To do that, please reply to the featured comment with your Discord name and ID. Then hop over to the server and state your DeviantArt username in the #/entrance-corner channel!
Featured comment: comments.deviantart.com/1/7600…
Hello! Unfortunately, I can not give you the role for this as you aren't in the discord server and would need the necessary role in the server to also get access.
Don't see anyone with that discord name. See someone with something close to that, but not that specifically.
Also, your ID is just the numbers after your discord username. ^^