I just wanted to put up a TOS, as I may be offering some commissions in the future. Thanks for reading!By accepting these terms, the customer agrees with all of the following.Artist's rights
1. I hold the rights to all commissioned artwork unless the customer has purchased these rights. This includes the rights to use and redistribute personal commissions in any way (i.e.- display, prints, graphics, and merchandise). If a commissioner would not like me to use the image that they have purchased, they must discuss this with me upon ordering their work.
2. I have the right to refuse any commission, at any time, for any reason.
3. I have the right to set and change my prices at any time, for any reason.
4. I have the right to add, discontinue, and offer products and services at my discretion. The item or service you want might not always be available to you. The services that I offer vary based on my available time and the products vary according to availability.
5. NO ONE is allowed sell, mass produce, commercialize, redistribute, trace, alter or use my artwork without my express written permission.
6. I have the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time, for any reason.Customer rights
1. The commissioner has the right to privately and publicly display the art for personal use. It may be posted to blogs and websites, used for personal site graphics, and kept in private folders.
2. The commissioner accepts that they may not publicly display the art without proper credit to the artist provided visibly alongside the work. Credit must be publicly available and easy to find. Please include my name and a link to my work.What I enjoy drawing
I can't really make a list for this section because I really enjoy drawing all sorts of things. Characters are probably my strongest point and I'm happy to draw all kinds--Humanoid, Alien, Anthro, Animals, etc. I'm also happy to attempt different art styles.
Feel free to discuss your ideas with me, but please try and keep them relatively brief. While I have certain areas that are not my strong points (i.e.- vehicles, complex backgrounds, intense action scenes) I am willing to do my best to try new things as I am always looking to improve.Will NOT draw
1. Images depicting children or young looking characters in a sexual or compromised manner.
2. Extreme depictions of violence and gore; but I AM fine with some horror-type work.
3. Some fetishes - Inflation, vore, bathroom fetishes, bestiality
NOTE: You may approach me with an idea if you're uncertain if I'll draw it. If I decline, please do not be offended or take it personally.Know your artist's work
Before commissioning me, please make yourself familiar with my style and my specialties. Go through my gallery and look at my artwork. Be familiar with my strengths and weaknesses. I want to be able to produce a product you are happy with, but if you don't like the work in my gallery, then I may not be the artist for you.Business Practices
1. Prices will go up or down depending on the complexity of the image being commissioned.
2. In order to keep myself organized and finish my commissions in a timely manner, I offer commission 'slots', which means I will only take an alotted amount of commissions at any one time. If you see that all my slots are filled up, please be patient and wait for them to reopen.
3. My commission slots are first come, first served. I will not hold spots for people.
4. I usually open up for specific types of commissions (i.e.- 1 character image, character busts, traditional or digital pieces, etc.) and will explain what these sorts of commissions will entail or offer. I usually try and show an example of the types of commissions I am offering.
5. I currently have no set schedule for when I will be open for commissions. All I can offer is that folks keep an eye on my journals or for other such announcements of open commissions.Payment
1. I accept Paypal as my main method of payment. Other methods will be considered if your situation demands it. But for all intents and purposes, I accept Paypal ONLY.
2. I ask for full payment up front and will not start on an image until payment is recieved.
3. The cost of your commission includes the Paypal fees.
4. Please mark your payment as 'Services' when paying me through Paypal. I will be refunding any marked "gift".
5. If a commission is to be mailed to a client, shipping and packaging fees will be added depending on size and weight of the item being shipped. Extra fees will be added if the commissioner requests tracking and confirmation on their package.My grounds for commission refusal and cancellation
1. Belligerent and rude behavior from a customer.
2. Excessive unreasonable requests that continue even after we have discussed them.
3. Failure to pay when payment is due.
4. Failure to understand, agree to, and abide by terms and conditions.
NOTE: These are only examples. I may cancel a commission for a number of reasons, but these are the biggies.Things to keep in mind when commissioning me
1. You are entering a business pact with me, not a friendship.
2. While I appreciate folks commissioning me multiple times, this does not mean you will get special treatment or reduced prices from me.
3. Please keep interactions to email or elsewhere as specified by me. I will not give out private forms of communication, so please do not ask.Based on (with permission) Makime 's TOS.