Okay, I was tagged by Venelona
So here goes nothing :)
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose people and put their icons in your journal.
5)Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
8) You can't say that you don't do tags.
1. Hey! How are you?
I' m good :) Busy as usual, but good :)
2. You play games? If you play, what's your favourite game?
2015 – March 30th – April 19th
This does seem to be turning into a more monthly thing, so I shall keep this as my more regular time slot. If something does happen, then I shall write about it sooner.
Uni – The rendering is very nearly finished for the Fight Scene animation, just some final touch up to go, then all I need is the music from my friend Grant. I’ve finally have the rigs for the animal projects, so that is now underway. I have spent the last 3 days animating a dancing Ostrich, he dose the moon walk and everything. So much fun. I was worried about running out of time, but now it all feels a little better.
2015 – March 9th - March 29th
Sorry again for the late update, I don’t know why I keep forgetting about this thing. Maybe I should just make it a monthly thing, that way I’ll have a lot more to write.
Uni – The rendering is still going slow for the Fight Scene animation but it should be done soon. We’ve also been experimenting with rigging and animating in Max, in doing so, I stumbled across a dragon rig, I know what I’m doing with my free time. Still waiting on the rigs for my other projects, but our rigger is still waiting on the second years to finish the modelling. We’re slowly running out of t